1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 112 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 6:56 PM by asianman12 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    SitRepPro

xmrythem wrote:

so, in your opinion, when I get a a certain range, your gun should just not work?

lololol

Well, you could apply this to all weapons for balancing purposes.  If I kill 100 quickscopers at great distances with the PDW I'm sure one of them will have an issue with the range of the weapon.

• 61. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    dweez1988

Another rant about QS and snipers? aaaaa good times.

• 62. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    Scorr

A 7.62 round will leave an exit wound the size of a fist... Whether shot from 10 yards or 600 yards...

• 63. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    WEBMASSTER

Ok you are "skilled" with a sniper and I have spent years developing my "skill" with shotguns and assault rifles so 99% of the time I should win the close range fights right? but that's not the case. To me it's bull because if 2 "skilled" players have a close range confrontation the percentage of close range sniper kills is to me much higher than it should be and most of the time by viewing the kill cam it's complete bs.

My thing is fine, everybody wants to run around with snipers take away the one shot kill at close range and make em kill in two shots.

• 64. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    Scorr

How dense are you? The thing is, everybody DOESN'T run around with snipers. There might be one or two per game, every other game, but it's not exactly a major problem.

Especially taking into account that their ADS is MUCH slower than yours, and if they miss, they are dead, and even if they hit, it's not a guaranteed instakill. The odds are in your favour from the off.

Just hose them down with ANY weapon other than a sniper. It's really that simple. If quickscopers start using the KSG then you are trully screwed. Mega fast ADS, tiny hip fire spread, and decent OHK range.

• 65. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    WEBMASSTER

Ok, I'm pretty sure I've been playing the game ALOT longer than you and have seen it and how it works and how people use itfor MANY years. But ok I'll give that to you everybody doesn't "run around" with it since that seems to be the focus of your argument.  So say a sniper is trying to "get into position" you have to run or walk or move or something right? And they come running around the corner the same time you do. There does that work for you. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't a problem then it wouldn't have it hundreds of thousands of complaints to date.

• 66. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Some players will never admit that they're bad. They will put an excuse for every death they get and they will blame the game, the lag, the gun but they will never blame themselves. 

• 67. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    WEBMASSTER

And some players will continue to think that they are much better than they really are because it will kill their already low self esteem to think that the advantage they've had over everyone else was a flaw in the game.

• 68. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    Scorr

Been playing alot longer than me? If this unsubstantiated claim is true, why are you not able to kill quickscopers yet?

Even at end the of COD4's life, MW2 and MW3 had many more quickscopers than BLOPS2 currently has, and you could still rinse them inside out with any fully automatic weapon. The auto aim and quick draw on the latter two even helped them, but they were still easy kills.

And hundreds of thousands of complaints? Where did you pull that from? Actually... I don't wanna know...

I just don't get what your problem is with quickscoping? The only reason people don't like it is because of the instakill. Same reason people come on here to complain about shotgun users, they die instantly and then call something out as unbalanced?

And I don't run around corners, It's just asking for a pointless death.

• 69. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    WEBMASSTER

Ok, I see it's going to pointless to argue with you so, you win whatever you say is correct. Have a nice day

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next