1 2 3 4 Previous Next 69 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 11:05 AM by flatfish421 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?
    gambit1969

The reason is that for every 1 programmer working for a game company there are probably 10 hackers out there trying to find ways around their code and then the mindless gobshites post it all over youtube and the glitches and hacks spread like a virus.

For every legit and honest gamer that plays there are also 10 scum sucking pigs who will always look for the easy way to cheat, lie and steal to obtain something they did not earn or deserve to have..

• 11. Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?
    AvgGamer

ill only beleive you if you make an account then get to the 1st prestige ..  if you end up getting to Prestige 1 in 12 hours .. then ill say "good job, thats legit" untill then.. i dont believe it.

• 12. Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?

thats actually a pretty good way never thought of that

• 13. Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?
    Garyfromscotland

I dont care about prestige hackers, why do you care?

I will say it again, it does not give them a playing advantage therfore I could not care less.

If they hack game them some godly wreaking power, then yes, I would care.

though I would chip in my 2 cents as I see ALOT of these threads.

• 14. Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?
    AvgGamer

you care.. its ok..

• 15. Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?
    Garyfromscotland

ah. I see what you are trying to do there

• 16. Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?
    phxs72

The answer to your title question is that the glitchers are getting reset, banned for 6 days, and getting a whole lot of deaths and losses attached to their records.  We've seen a few reports over the past few days about this subject.

• 17. Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?
    bigsib2

I will tell you why , it is called prestige for a reason and is meant to be an achievement and a reward for those dedicated to playing the game. How about look up the word prestige in the dictionary to understand what it means. For those of us not from the entitlement generation and whom actually like the feeling you get when you earn something prestige meant something.

Just like finally getting fiftenth on blops one and finally buying gold guns this game actually made prestiging fun because you actually get prestige tokens so that you aren' t totally starting over but yet glitchers and hackers can't fathom actually working towards anything so they ruined it.

• 18. Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?

Well it takes the value out of Prestige Master when people see me now they dont see what ive accomplished they see an emblem that hackers have

• 19. Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?

My thing is about wrong stats go to my elite stats ("Caroda" platform ps3) and see for yourself

My stats got reset to P 0 L 0 from P 3 L 50. I got playfeed vids that shows this. Then I got my stats back (thanks to ATVIAssist). What I got is prestiges back but everything else is f****d up... FAL kills over 70million and c4 was used 0 times killing 5 million in progress. Other equipment and scorestreak kills are also F-up.  I also lost my permanently unlocked stuff along with CaC slots. Permanent unlock tokens don´t work and same goes to prestige rewards.  Kills with scorestreaks don´t count forward in stats. I´ve contacted ATVIAssist about this but i´m still waiting for response.

So when you see f-up stats they may not be cheaters and hackkers and so on. I´m just  average player trying to enjoy the game but if this thing don´t change I probably won´t play BO2 very long.
    I´m opening this thing up because i´m sick of people calling me hacker etc and I know i´m not only one whose progress have been given back with false stats.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next