26 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 5:33 AM by codblackice RSS

WHY SONY WHY!?!?!?!

_DRaGz_

I HOPING TO PLAY NUKETOWN ZOMBIES NOW YOU DELAY IT? I guess great things come last.

• Re: WHY SONY WHY!?!?!?!
    Mdog1

I suggest you get good at Tranzit before you try getting good at NukeTown. That goes for everyone though. I'm tired of being in the lobby for an hour waiting for decent people to play with, and then to have one of them *****/back out at round 5 after I have spent 15k. As a rule I don't play with anyone that's not a knife, and even still the rage quitting is terrible. Just happened with two people in the same game ffs.

F uk sony let's sue this is bs they could have done this **** anyother time not a on a realease day fur f ck scense

Yes lol, I'm sure your mom will pay for a lawyer so you can sue a multimillion dollar corporation because you didn't get your zombie map when you wanted it...

Try not being such spoiled crying ******* maybe? Play another game?  *gasp* maybe... Even... Get off the video games for a day? Lol.. For real some of you need a reality check.

redx165

Really?? Sue them? They had this plan the last few weeks. Treyarch did this on purpose to get more people mad at Sony. Remember Activision is trying to get everyone to get a Xbox 360.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Seriuosly? Your complaining about SONY on a COD zombie forum? Ok sony really checks this forum! wtf

Go to their forum and complain you have a better chance there.

ZombieElite2

the forum is flooded by raging ps3 players lol goto bed!! lollol that what u get for being a cheap gamer. u get what u pay for.. or should i say what u dont pay for,, no nuketown for u

i_am_legend

this comment is useless

redx165

Should I turn this into how Xbox Live is ripping you off? How you pay for the same service as us PS3 gamers. You get what you paid for right. You can't even go on youtube without gold membership. I'm just going to stop to prove my point. I don't want to waste my time with consoles that are almost over.

~THE NOOB KILLER

UncleFizer

Clearly it's not  the same service we pay for.  This crap doesn't happen with Xbox.  I guarantee you the dlc that is supposed to be out  on jan 29 will come out that day.

i_am_legend

yawn yawn yawn. new consoles are coming out the end of the year or next. get over it.

redx165

Cause they get paid too. Why do you think they give out a worst product on other systems. It's a way to get people to the Xbox 360. This is why almost half of the gaming community hates Activision. They don't care about you but your money. You guys also get maintenance but at different times. Also do you know that Xbox 360 has more hackers than PS3? The community is the worst on Live. Microsoft doesn't really care to clean it up. But can we just get over this console war. It's been going on for so long. These consoles are dead. Wait till Xbox 720 and Playstation 4.

~THE NOOB KILLER

UncleFizer

And as far as YouTube goes who cares I have an iPad a PC and a smartphone for YouTube.

I pay for a service you get for free but Im posting from my xbox right now. When xbox updates it takes about as long as a download. ooo 7 bucks a month ooo so much money. How many times has XBOX severes been hacked O wait NEVER. Playstation got hacked and was down how long again? 2 weeks was is?

Im not sayn go get a 360 but next gen. Id take this into consideration and get the 720 or whatever microsoft calls it.

i_am_legend

i didnt read your comment. i figured it was another console explanation.

can we talk zombies and how the nav card and the obelisk table MAYBE a transport device inbetween maps. MAYBE tranzit zombies will connect all maps with every DLC and the card reader is the key.. which is why it doesnt work right now.

switch over to this post.. its actually ZOMBIE related..

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413939364#413939364

SkyZ_TwistedNerd

Lol how long have you had an xbox and its funny that you bring that up because xbox DID infact get hacked. So before you bring up "ohhh PSN got hacked and XBOX never did" you should know your facts.

redx165

What you did was just say PSN was down for 2 weeks. That's a lie it was a month. Xbox Live was down for 2 weeks when Halo 3 came out. But the funny thing is the people that took down PSN also shut down the FBI website. Do you really think they can't shut down Microsoft if they didn't want to. Quit dreaming. My updates go fast. The funny thing is I bet you think I'm a fanboy but the truth is I got both PS3 and Xbox 360. It all goes down to which one you like better. To me there is more Pros on the PS3 than there is for the 360. Also have to add more people steal accounts on Xbox Live than on PSN.

~THE NOOB KILLER

TOLD U MOFOS PS3 SUCKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

360 FTW BIYATCHES

codblackice

Locking this thread due to the amount of negative attention it's receiving.

CODBlackIce | Global Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II