1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 8:23 PM by PEECEFULPANDA Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..

Not sure how you read my post and thought I mentioned anything about a helicopter or any mode of transportation between Green Run and China - I must be an idiot, as you say, as I honestly have no idea how you reached that conclusion. You're the one linking 'Green Run' + 'China' + 'Tranzit' together for some reason without any official or frankly unofficial indictation that a connection exists I'm simply talking about the Tranzit EE  which is specifically what Jimmy's Tweet was a response to.

I understand that Die Rise is across the earth but what the hell does that have to do with anything, please think long & hard before you answer - but judging by the first four words of your reply to my post I won't be holding my breath.

• 51. Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..
    IIIKRAKENIII

green run and die rise do go together. if true to the story after the tower was built "god" destroyed the tower and confused the language of the people and sent them to the 4 corners of the world. so US, china, the next ones are guess only, maybe south africa and london?

• 52. Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..
    sportt

I agree OP's response to you has to be one of the stupidest responses I've ever read on this website.

• 53. Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..
    sportt

No you are wrong.  I am going to make complete assumptions and state them as fact in order to deny any possibility that your opinion has merit. 

• 54. Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..
    S-Wallis

Personally, i think that it's over, for now. I read the tweet as "maybe it's points (or whatever you call them)" being MS points, or whatever they're called on PS3 (as we PS3 users know, 3arc pertty much know f uck all about ps3, and didn't even test the game on ps3).

"Wait amount of time", meaning wait for DLC, then "continue your work", meaning do Die Rise Easter Egg.

Like as been said, if the EE continued on Tranzit, there would be another achievment, like how Moon has 2 achievements. But as there's only one, it's done.... For now...

• 55. Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..
    ZombieEyes-

plain and simple there are no "points" on psn, for ps3 users there is no term other than putting money in our wallet, so to refer to us paying for dlc with points wouldent make since, cause on ps3 we pay by puting money in our wallet, unlike xbox paying real money for x box points, so i doubt jimmy was refering to shelling out extra money to complete a ee, that would be lame as **** for the people who dont by dlc, but do want a complete ee on the maps that came with the game, im buying dlc but still i think it would be bullshit to have to spend money to complete the ee on green run, o and bout the acheivment what if its just a straight ee something hidden to be unlocked,just for fun, no acheivment, to keep it better hidden, guys its a new game, treyarch could have new tactics to keep there ee's better hidden, yea we can compare to prior ee's, but treyarch can do what ever the hell they want, so we cant assume there gonna make all these games so predictable,ni gga out

• 56. Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..
    S-Wallis

What about the Moon EE? If you didn't do the COTD AND the Shangri La EE, you couldn't do the moon EE.

If someone in your game had done both EEs, then you could do the moon EE, but if no one in the game had done BOTH EEs, you couldn't do the main Moon EE. So as much as you'd like to believe that 3 arc wouldn't do that to us, history shows that they already have done that to us.

Plus, like i said, 3 arc are xbox fan boys, and know nothing about PS3.

• 57. Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..
    S-Wallis

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Tranzit EE NEVER continued.

They did this with BO1.... On Ascension, they gave you a lame Death Machine. On COTD, they gave you the Wonder Waffe... Slightly better.... Then on Shangri La, they let one person have all of the perks - slightly better again. Finally, on Moon, they gave us Death Machines, and let us all have all of the perks.

Do you see a pattern there? Starts off pretty $hitty, then gets slightly better until Moon, when we get the best reward. I think it's going to be the same. They start off lame, so on the final reward we think it's great. Lets face it, if they gave us all of the perks on Tranzit, where could they go from there? How do you top that?

Most importantly though, if there was more to tranzit, there would be another achievement... They can't hide achievements....

• 58. Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..
    TeamKillerMAC

Green Run isn't located near Area 51.

• 59. Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..

Sounds to me like you really need to elevate your senses...

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/PRDATT/B8B83E82-BB53-4D5D-BA76-AC421ACBE720-3140-0000021189FB3036.jpg

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next