25 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 6:38 PM by theGreyHammer RSS

uav sucks game

uav sucks the game .

over  more then 20 uav in a game kiol comfirmed every time?

is there a uav glitch ?

move uav in score streak to 1000 score points so we got more score streaks

uav realy sucks the game in hardcore modes

and i think there is a ghost glitch again see people running before me and they not seeing on radar

pls make uav harder to get

thnx

• Re: uav sucks game
    banned-again

how about they move all killstreaks up by a 1000 points then

I have a better idea, treyarch duplicates core and hardcore playlists, but

without the scorestreaks. Just you, your gun, the lag, the bad spawns and the

bunny hopping/dropshotters.

vespervin

No! Don't make UAV's any harder to get. I enjoy shooting them down. It was bad enough for me that they increased the points required - less for me to shoot down. But another change, and I might shoot down less than twenty per game. Unacceptable!

Well, when I think about it, since I hit Prestige Master I don't really play the game that much. Not 'till the downloadable content is released anyway. Hmm..

TheHive-Grandad

I love posts like this..."Nerf the UAV's", "UAV's are getting spammed", "Why are there so many UAV's".

SHOOT THE THINGS DOWN!!!!!!

It's not difficult, it takes seconds and guess what...you even get points for doing it. So quit the moaning and equip a launcher and there wont be so many in the air.

The worst thing they did was listen to all the kids that whine about it when they increased the points for a UAV.

You ever notice how fast counter Uav's get shot down. I don't understand how people refuse to shoot down spyplanes, helicopters etc. when they all shoot down counters.

TheHive-Grandad

I know mate, they even made the planes so you can hear them too so not only do you get the guy telling you they are above but also a humming as well.

Anyone who complains about UAV's is both lazy and incredibly stupid in my opinion. Lazy for not shooting them down and stupid for not realising that shooting them down not only gets you points but helps your team out too.

You sucks game?

theGreyHammer

It seems like no one here uses Ghost o.O

CowboySr

Sucks game? The UAVs create tornadoes now?  Great

nflfenatic

Its simple, shoot them down. I know in h/c k/c they are always being called in and it seems like I am the only one on my team that ever shoots them down. I can shoot down at least 5 every game but I don't think there is 20 a game. If so that would be good. 20 x 75 =1500 free points towards score streaks and the darn things don't even shoot back at me.

The amount of score to earn a UAV is already to high.  It was fine the way it was when the game was released and should have never gone up. 

UAVs have always been spammed but especially when the game in newly released.  Since the UAV gives you assist points it is spammed even more.  Also there is the point that in MW3 it was useful to run assassin and counter uavs but in BO2 running ghost is pointless!

theGreyHammer

No it isn't, actually is one of the best perks in the game, and one of the most unused.

Right now the UAV gives you a sensation of protection and that's why Ghost is so useful.

The only reason i say it like i did was assassin pro countered the Portable radar, UAV, Thermal, heartbeat, CUAV, EMP, and got rid of the red name.

Ghost only conters UAV and only while you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off..

theGreyHammer

That if you're really retard, no offence.

It's quite obvious that if you run towards your enemys you will die, but even that way, they simply won't expect you coming, so you can easily kill them.

PS: BTW, you don't need to be sprinting for Ghost to work, just walk or strafe and you're fine.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

You think it's being spammed? I guess you were never played MW3. Hardline Pro gets me an Assault UAV every two kills. I used have a class with just a UAV as the pointstreak reward and I spam it just to mess up my opponents gameplay and make them feel uneasy.