38 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 4:08 PM by Woulfz RSS

WORST gun in the game? your opinion!

I was wondering what people think is the worst gun in the game and why?

obviously some people will prob like some of the guns on here, but it will be interesting to see if the same one comes out again and again?

Mine is the Type 25, doesnt seem to have much power, bounces all over the place at range and will get beaten by an SMG pretty much every time.

I'm interested in what you think!

• Re: WORST gun in the game? your opinion!
    DR65DR

Executioner. I'm dreading trying to get that gold. Alternatively, you could add the B23R, the spammer's gun of choice.

Sorry, I'm working on my pistol-only classes, y'see, and because I run semi-auto single fire, I get to look down at people who use the B23R and Kap 40 from my moral high ground.

Stumperud78

Any burst weapons and single-shot assault rifles.

At least they're the worst weapons for me because i'm too damned slow with my triggerfinger and every time i load up a burst weapon i forget to keep pressing that trigger

i really like every gun, i think the only gun that i dislike would probably be the b23r.. i dont know whether it has to high a fire rate between bursts or what it is about that pistol

nuttin2say

I haven't tried that revolver gun yet. Usually I do okay with revolvers so it will be interesting to try.

I thought for a while the Five-Seven was the worst POS in the game, but used it some tonight and was having a blast with it.

The FAL with Select Fire sucks. It's a great gun, but when you put the SF attachment on it, you might as well use individual sheets of toilet paper in CQC. I don't even like the SF attachment on the FAL in mid to long range engagements.

Jollyjugs77

i thiknk everyone can agree taht the executionar is the worst, but out of guns that people actually use beside just doing camos....

i would say the scorpian it is all over the place with accuracy and the vector that gun is weak as hell

McZOMBI

I don't think there's an all-out terrible gun in this game. There are guns that are difficult to use like the Executioner, KSG or the Ballista with iron sights but that's their purpose, to provide a challenge when you're bored. Everything else is perfectly useable. That's why people have stopped complaining about guns and started complaining about entire classes.

nuttin2say

McZOMBI wrote:

I don't think there's an all-out terrible gun in this game. There are guns that are difficult to use like the Executioner, KSG or the Ballista with iron sights but that's their purpose, to provide a challenge when you're bored. Everything else is perfectly useable. That's why people have stopped complaining about guns and started complaining about entire classes.

Those are words that should be on the cover of every game release.

banned-again

burst fire smg cant remember its name id have more luck getting kills with it if i could batter someone to death with it

JSlayer211

S12 all day long, that gun is complete garbage and a spammers delight. Has the effective range of your belly button and nothing more.

Crossbow is also really weak imo, I would only use that if I needed to blow up a vehicle near my enemy. Other than that, not even worth using.

SMAW/RPG accuracy is a joke. Anything past like 10 feet and they start veering crazily off path.

But the creme de la creme, has to be Skorpion Evo with rapid fire. The recoil on this monster is hilarious to watch. They shouldn't have even added a gun capable of that much recoil. The clip empties retardedly fast and even with Grip on, you will go from floor to a complete vertical aim in less than a second. So unless you plan on doing LOTS of less than 5 feet battles perfectly lined up with your sights don't ever use this combination lol. Scavenger, fast mag or extended mags, and grip are a must for this gun. Even then, prepare for very frequent reloads as the rounds come out of this gun like you shot the whole clip at once.

Drummin

Vector, the last shotgun and the executioner. Those are my least favorite.

ChronoZombie

The executioner is easily the worst, but it is also incredibly fun when you get used to it.  I need two more bloodthrity medals to get it gold, but I took a break while I work on other stuff.  I find most bad guns just need some getting used to.  I hated the chi com but now I love it.

deamonomic

gaskell83 wrote:

I was wondering what people think is the worst gun in the game and why?

obviously some people will prob like some of the guns on here, but it will be interesting to see if the same one comes out again and again?

Mine is the Type 25, doesnt seem to have much power, bounces all over the place at range and will get beaten by an SMG pretty much every time.

I'm interested in what you think!

your not using the Type 25 right then i love the gun... and the MTar.. and the fal... and all the other guns in the game...

except for the SMR, I dont know about you guys but I dislike this gun for one reason only. It feels like every time i try to fire it, one shot comes out and nothing for the next 5-6 times I pull the trigger. now maby its locking my controller because Im trying to fire too fast and the game is caping the speed. I dont know. but i have no such problem with the FAL

TH3_IT

The ballista on gun game

After getting diamond ARs and SMGs I say that the SCAR-H and the Scorpion Evo were the two I hated the most.  The Scorpion was bad for the above mentioned reasons and I hated the SCAR-H as it seemed to have the most kick out of the fully auto ARs.  Sure the SCAR-H was powerful but it's easily outclassed in HC, which is what I primarily play.

TheSurgeon83

KSG. It's the only gun that's nearly brought me to tears.

Any gun that kills me.

FamilyTeam

Take the slow firing SMGs (MSMC and PDW57) And put Rapid fire and Sliencer or then. Congratulations, you now have a gun that deals 19 damage after about 5M! It's a free hitmarker machine!

Also, The Assault Shield. It's almost as worthless as the grip, it basically is a glorified Combat knife, but it takes a point out of your Pick10. Bullets seems to penetrate the shield, it barely blocks explosions, you can knife trough it AND you move @ 80% of the movement speed. Sounds like it's the new FA-MAS.

X-bow it' pretty bad IMO, but that's mainly because I don't know how to use it properly, so it's my fault in the end of the day

adw1983

AR class: SCAR-H

Bad time to kill, insignificantly greater bullet penetration made redundant by the highest recoil in class, and is double-useless on longer ranges:

It kills slower than every other assault rifles on longer ranges AND it's harder to hit with the rifle than with other rifles.

SMG class: None

Every SMG has advantages and disadvantages to the point where neither is clearly better.

I do not like the cloning in this class though;

MP7 and Vector are too similar -- PDW57 and MSMC are too similar.

Sniper: SVU

It can only kill in one hit with a headshot.

It takes 0.42 seconds to aim down the sights, meaning you CANNOT aim down the sights in RESPONSE to seeing an enemy -- because an assault rifle with quickdraw has KILLED YOU within 0.42 seconds; They have time to aim down their sights and fire 3 rounds BEFORE 0.42 seconds have passed.

It takes approximately 0.60 seconds to kill another player with the SVU if you have to aim down the sights and fire two shots.

Compare that to Type 25's 0.30 seconds to aim down the sights and kill another player.

The FAL can also kill far faster than the SVU on all ranges if used as a sniper, with it's infinite 3 hit kill range and two hit kill in short range.

LMG: I wouldn't touch them with 11 foot poles

I don't like moving slowly nor aiming slowly.

Shotguns: I wouldn't touch them with 11 foot poles

I don't like not being able to kill someone who's in my screen, especially when there's not even a theoretical chance of doing it.

Pistols: Executioner

The other pistols rival or beat primary weapons on short range.

Launchers: That useless one-time-only one

RPG lets you kill people twice, and the stinger-thingy lets you kill two killstreaks.

That one-time thingy is not a good compromise.

Special: Ballistics knife

Crossbows can be used for vandalism;

With Engineer, you can blow up enemy equipment using the crossbow.

Lethal: Axe

Every other lethal can kill stuff.

Tactical: Flashbang

Stun guarantees kills, and stick is a warning system.

Sensor grenades give laser-indications that are helpful in hardcore and during CUAV.

Blackhat is a toolbox.

EMP grenades scores points like no other.

N00bsHateMe

Vector K10. That gun is tooooooooo damn weak!

RasputinsShaft

Executioner, the only thing that would make it better is if you had an attachment that gave you the choice for Magnum round instead of the 20g shells