1 2 3 4 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 6:42 PM by gomez615 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: increase of camping.
    Dyn4mics

Kill:Death and these powerful killstreaks combine to form one of the most camp infested games there is, it's been this way for a while. But, back before the customized killstreaks it was bearable due to not having to worry about someone getting one of these overpowered kill streaks.

• 11. Re: increase of camping.

I don't see many campers, i play domination only.

• 12. Re: increase of camping.
    Restore_Hardcore

I know, I hate it when other players make it too easy for me to kill them. I hate getting easy kills! And if my teammates are camping in a corner or in plain sight it ticks me off cause I want them to run around the map and go 6-22 rather than 16-10. I hate winning games too. There are several ways to play this game and not everyone knows how to run and gun and be efficient kids. It's all about getting the kills and I have mad respect to those who camp and help my team win. I see too many wannbe runners lose the match cause they go 6-22. If you can't hang with all the different styles and respect how others play then it's time to hang up the controller.

• 13. Re: increase of camping.
    Restore_Hardcore

I know, I hate it when other players make it too easy for me to kill them. I hate getting easy kills! And if my teammates are camping in a corner or in plain sight it ticks me off cause I want them to run around the map and go 6-22 rather than 16-10. I hate winning games too. There are several ways to play this game and not everyone knows how to run and gun and be efficient kids. It's all about getting the kills and I have mad respect to those who camp and help my team win. I see too many wannabe runners lose the match cause they go 6-22. If you can't hang with all the different styles and respect how others play then it's time to hang up the controller.

• 14. Re: increase of camping.
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Camping is a legit strategy and people are inspired by The Worm's gameplay and tactics. It's better to go positive rather than go negative run and gunning.

• 15. Re: increase of camping.
    Restore_Hardcore

Ha ha, my bro forwarded that vid to me! Bottom line is that those who cry about camping are not legit gamers. The word strategy is absent in their vocabulary. Anyone who cries about how they die or by what weapon is weak! Been saying it for years: Learn how to play all styles and you will dominate. If your team is getting destroyed and you don't lockdown an area to rebound then that is dumb.

• 16. Re: increase of camping.
    vespervin

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with camping. If I wanted to, I could **** up the worms strategy in seconds. It's called EMP grenades, Black Hacks and the Engineer perk. Easy. BUT, people don't want to adapt. If the way they play doesn't work, they'll complain.

• 17. Re: increase of camping.

People are camping more in this CoD because of the Ghost nerf. lol

If you can't kill a camper, then leave him alone to get bored.

• 18. Re: increase of camping.
    deamonomic

what increase? People camp. End of story. shoot em int he face and move on. seriously every cod the camping gets worse lol. "drastically" so by this point we should all be campers by this point according to the community judging by how much it increases every game release

• 19. Re: increase of camping.
    Besttt

thats why I stopped playing multiplayer just straight zombies sick of playing kids that run around with shotguns or camp in rooms with them .. cool your not good put an assault rifle into their hands they are complete garbage..

1 2 3 4 Previous Next