13 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 1:28 PM by Af739 RSS

Tac Insertion.

Don't you think it should be permanently removed i know it's never gonna happen but this is the cause of boosters , if it would be gone their wouldn't be that much boosters as now.

And i don't see why it is even in CoD it promotes spawn killers,boosters,quickscopers.

• Re: Tac Insertion.
    Izjar11

Joosmanz1995 wrote:

Don't you think it should be permanently removed i know it's never gonna happen but this is the cause of boosters , if it would be gone their wouldn't be that much boosters as now.

Not entirely true, the ingenuity of gamers is far reaching. Tac inserts are the most obvious and simplest forms to boost. Removing them (if they would) would not stop boosting.

Also it would be like a normal game if someone tries to boost without tac insertion he won't even get that many kills.

crossfire-roadster

Removing them would not be fair to the people that use TI's the way there meant to be used.  I haven't used them yet in Black Ops 2 but I did use them when playing demolition and domination in previous cods.

Another solution would be to kick a player or disable their TI if they use it a certain number of times in a short period of time.

They were able to program ghost to not work if your standing still, I would think they could program something into the game for TI useage.

I definitely haven't run into as many boosters as I did in MW2.  The report function has deterred some of the boosting.

Im_A_Drag85

i have a great time using TI's in game...those queers that boost with'em not only suck at the game...they suck at life!

I enjoy finding these douche bags and lettin'em know their true worth.

SoG_Hanix_PC

While they are a boosters best friend, tac inserts are also very useful in tactical game modes like domination and capture the flag. I mean, if you have an entire team running tac insert on domination and they plant them around the corner from flags they are guarding, they might die but they respawn, plant again, and then toss some grenades and go all rambo on the flag attackers. They are very useful tools for certain game modes.

SoG_Hanix_PC

Personally, I don't use them, but I can see their usefulness.

sdredger

i have tac insert on about half of my classes.

saves a lot of running, helps suprise the enemy

Why would anyone want to boost on Bo2? like it isn't easy enough to rank up already..

boosting scorestreaks WHAT THE F , you can get your maximum scorestreak in like 7kills + the destroying of like 3 emeny equpiment..

I use tac insert on all my classes. I hate spawning, running, getting surprised and kill, back at spawn. I use tac insert to save time and plant it close to B or high traffic area to get more kills