6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 12:59 PM by Yunck RSS

Bring back TEAM TACTICAL!!

bbartde

SO please bring back team tactical with all the gamemodes like:

domination, tdm, demolition, search & destroy with the 6 rounds like in league play, ctf, hq, hardpoint and kill confirmed.

we tried league play many times but it just dont work.. Matchmaking needs a long time every game again and because the long time everytime were putting against higher divisions!! we are a silver team and always get gold platina or master opponents.. So please bring back Team Tac!

• Re: Bring back TEAM TACTICAL!!
    jeepchick

Have you tried out multi-team? I love Team Tac also and used to play a lot of it. Multi-Team has a similar feel and pace.

bbartde

Yes i tried but Multi Team has nothing to do with the original Team Tactical!

They are continu spawning behind you because it is 3 teams and a lot of teams just kill each other and leave the 3rd team to not compete with them.. (boosting) It is a shitty game type and all the time you get Hardpoint.. Team tactical had everything Demo, Search, Domination, TDM, KC.. Multi team has only hardpoint kill confirmed and team deathmatch but 90% of the time it is ******* hardpoint!

PLEASE BRING BACK TEAM TAC!

YESSSS!!! totally agree! PLEASE ACTIVISION, BRING BACK TEAM TAC! multi-team is stupid. me and my crew just played a game of multi-team against these people who thought they were nice. we were killing them and giving them a hard time, we almost won but they got killstreaks and won becuz of the other team. the other team went like 7-35, and someone else went like 6-30. multi-teams gives the other team advantages wen u hav ppl who arent so good at the game. so wut im basically saying u hav two good teams, the one good teams puts in work and other team is basically getting their kills of the other ppl who arent good. i strongly HATE multi-team. y take out team tac??? i passionately loved team tac, PLEASE PUT IT BAC ON! is there anyway i can write the developers about this? LOL. im serious!

YESSSS!!! totally agree! PLEASE ACTIVISION, BRING BACK TEAM TAC! multi-team is stupid. me and my crew just played a game of multi-team against these people who thought they were nice. we were killing them and giving them a hard time, we almost won but they got killstreaks and won becuz of the other team. the other team went like 7-35, and someone else went like 6-30. multi-teams gives the other team advantages wen u hav ppl who arent so good at the game. so wut im basically saying u hav two good teams, the one good teams puts in work and other team is basically getting their kills of the other ppl who arent good. i strongly HATE multi-team. y take out team tac??? i passionately loved team tac, PLEASE PUT IT BAC ON! is there anyway i can write the developers about this? LOL. im serious!

kellysa111

To me, the 4v4 league play seems more like team tac.

Yunck

Isnt there a way to make your own party game? Cant you use that to get the team tac feel? Ive never played team tac so i dont know. Sadly we dont get to choose the age level of those we play with so those bad mouth immature game wrecking kids cantbe filtered out.