4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 9:03 AM by Hamster_Botherer RSS

Why so much earlier?

Ok so i don't enjoy the fact that x-box gets all COD DLC an entire month before ps3. Yea it's been that way always but i was told by the gamestore this time was goinjg to be different. They told me that all dlc would drop on all platforms this time. Them getting it early is not what aggravates me, them getting it a month early is what aggravates me. Like they have had nuketown zombies since release right? so why is ps3 just now getting it 3 months after release? Contracted or not that just isnt right.

• Re: Why so much earlier?
    Izjar11

cashmanjayc@bellsouth.net wrote:

Ok so i don't enjoy the fact that x-box gets all COD DLC an entire month before ps3. Yea it's been that way always but i was told by the gamestore this time was goinjg to be different. They told me that all dlc would drop on all platforms this time. Them getting it early is not what aggravates me, them getting it a month early is what aggravates me. Like they have had nuketown zombies since release right? so why is ps3 just now getting it 3 months after release? Contracted or not that just isnt right.

hahahaha these threads are some of the best ones out there. Gamestop sold you a lie, you should go and speak to them about that.

I believe the only ones that had Nuke Zombies were the ones that bought the HE of the game. As far as the gamestore goes,it is their job to know the correct answers to your questions,but most of the time they don't know how to wipe their asses. It all comes down to the mighty dollar,and Microsoft offered Activision more for DLC first. Deal with it,nothing you can do except switch to 360.

sdredger

the best thing about them having it early is that it prevents me from wasting my money for at least another month, by which time i will have seen youtube reviews etc from the xbox lot.

i can then make an educated choice, instead of an impulse buy.

every cloud....

Yep, let them pay through the nose to be our beta testers and then we get to see how crap it's going to be and decide not to buy it.  If I was paying  for xbox live, I'd be pretty pissed to know a large portion of my hard earned money was going to fund stupid crap like this, just to impress the kids.   Best thing is, they actually think they're getting a good deal??  Go figure.