9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2013 10:00 PM by Run_N_Gunning_Camper RSS

Stop blaming 3Arc for making a bad game

RexxCastle

Blame EA for the abortion of a war game series that cant keep up.  As long as they cant make anything that Holds a candle to the COD franchise 3Arc/IW will only make a game good enough to beat it in sales but nothing better.   When there is no competition anymore on any front a product gets stale and stagnant.  So if you want to see a better COD,  Pray to Christ that BF4 is as good or better than COD4 was,  If not expect the same garbage from IW next Nov

• Re: Stop blaming 3Arc for making a bad game
    nicedrewishfela

People like this will never be satisfied. BF3 was an amazingly well done game. Black Ops 2 is a great, fun game that I am enjoying playing.

Someone could make a perfect game and people like this will find something to complain about.

The game is what you make it. You want to find flaws? Complain? Guess what, its not going to be fun.

The adult, intelligent thing to do... if you aren't having fun... is stop playing. Put something else in the tray. Its not the end of the world.

deamonomic

nicedrewishfela wrote:

People like this will never be satisfied. BF3 was an amazingly well done game. Black Ops 2 is a great, fun game that I am enjoying playing.

Someone could make a perfect game and people like this will find something to complain about.

The game is what you make it. You want to find flaws? Complain? Guess what, its not going to be fun.

The adult, intelligent thing to do... if you aren't having fun... is stop playing. Put something else in the tray. Its not the end of the world.

truthfully im not beyond the "WTF!?!" shouts during gameplay. But thats where it ends for me. Because I usually end up with 2-3 kills for every BS death. And if it turns out to be an entire match like that (extrodinarily rare to have the ENITRE game like that without something being up on MY internet) I simply wait it out and make adjustments for round 2

The Game itself is fine. Other than a few minor things, PDW & MSMC nerf, larger maps, TF gone... But the Real problem still is in the Matchmaking and Lagcomp. Its is jsut god awful and needs to be fixed and that has nothing to do with EA.  That falls entirely on 3arch!!!

parnezzi

Bf3 is 10x better than CoD ever will be, but it requires actual thought and you can't mindlesses run around like an idiot and expect to do good.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

BF4 needs to come up with some smaller maps. I have BF3 on PC and I have a Premium account. I love playing the CQ expansion but the maps are still too big for my taste. They should also come up with a better "perk" system and maybe some sort of killstreaks.

gallp13

Strong competition is good for consumers. If someone came up with a 60fps, superior lag, highly  customisable MP FPS which attracted a large social following I would give it a serious look.

Dust 30 or 60fps?