4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 10:15 PM by apex_tgt RSS

Need a new clan for MW3 PS3

I am a 6th prestige level 80 with a 1.29 KDR. I like to place many game modes including Harcore KC. I play some S/D core, and most other core. I got bored with my old clan due to lack of participation. So I want an active clan with at least 15-20 members who all play actively. If you are interested in my services send me an PSN friend request. I do not check Elite very often. I do not hack btw.

Thank you! Name is really Mccammon21

• Re: Need a new clan for MW3 PS3

Hi, my gamer tag is rshealey, I've just made a new clan named CoF* (Circle of Friends*) (PS3 ONLY) we are having trouble with ELITE currently. We have 10 people in the clan and hope to get a lot more soon. I am the clan leader. We accept anyone that is active (and especially loves Zombies on Black Ops 2!) lol. We play any game possible and will have divisions set up soon for MW2, MW3, Black Ops, and Black Ops 2. Message me if you have any questions, here is our website: http://clan.ihostinghq.com/rshealey/

Team_Instinct_ are recruiting. Mainly mw3 clan, anybody is welcome

Leader Psn: bubba3478

I would really like it if you could join our clan!

Cheers

Dom

bleedblackngold1

Hello, I am the leader of a clan named MAXIMUM RAGE. I find your stats really impressive and I'd love to have you with us. We are a strong team-based clan that has 27 members, but there is always room for one more. I'm asking that you please apply for us. You won't regret it.

apex_tgt

APEX is recruiting

We just like to have fun and win

we promote tactics with an easy and relaxed atmosphere

PSN: APEX_TGT Email: apextgt2@gmail.com

Hello this is APEX_TGT, I'm in command and I have been leading the clan for almost a year now. That means I know how to run a clan.

I known that the clan success depends on each individual player.

If you have any personal questions please ask me.

Clan links:

Twitter

Facebook

Clan site

clan HQ                                                      

perks of joining:

We run regular events and contests

Clan website

Having lots of fun!

Active Community

A Non-judgeful, friendly community

Having lots of fun!

winning

Games we play:

Red Dead Redemption

Grand Theft Auto 4

Modern Warfare 3

Black ops 2

The clan starter on RDR then went to GTA 4 and MW3.

The only games we have plans to lay down roots in is GTA 5.

I will take suggestions for games that we should play but keep in mind the games we do play now are my top priority.

PAIN is recruiting

PAIN is the APEX uk ally Email apextgt2@gmail.com for more info or Add RED_WARLORD

NOTE: Only PSN