30 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 2:59 PM by SitRepPro RSS

cold blooded doesnt work now!

veteranmostly

this happened to me last night and i always thought i was immune to this scope.

in the description for cold blooded it says - resistant to targeting systems including: dual band, target finder, sensor grenade, MMS and player controlled aircraft.

so is cold blooded broke now?

• Re: cold blooded doesnt work now!

lol, I take it that was you on the receiving end of those bullets....

honestly I find it hard to take this game seriously now.  There is soo much broken, not working etc..

it is what it is, they are not going to fix it, everytime they try they break something else.

veteranmostly

haha yeah it was me on the recieving end o them bullets, iv no problem getting shot whilst am camping or getting shot through the ceiling its just the fact that im meant to be immune to MMS attachments when running cold blooded, just seems like its another useless perk!

my thing is ive been getting killed by lightning strikes, though i have cold blood and blind eye.. maybe i thought lightneing strike is a player controlled streak, and it really isnt..

the thing to be very conscious of as well is your team mates.

You may have coldblooded on and think they can't see you when they are dropping the strick.  If you got a few team mates close by they will see them and the blast will just kill you all.

one thing that pisses me off like crazy is running Ghost and trying to flank and then some noob follows me while they have a uav up.  Does not matter that I have ghost, they see him coming so they will be watching their flank.

SitRepPro

Err0r_6_ wrote:

my thing is ive been getting killed by lightning strikes, though i have cold blood and blind eye.. maybe i thought lightneing strike is a player controlled streak, and it really isnt..

It has a UAV sweep so you'd probably need Ghost for that one.

veteranmostly

Nah it says in the description for the cold blooded perk your resistant to mms

parnezzi

ghost doesn't counter the lightning strikes UAV effect, iv'e been on the recieving end of a lightning strike far away from my team mates while im running ghost and moving far to many times to deal with

SitRepPro

That's annoying.  I did get fed up with how easy the LS is to get 3+ kills.  And it stacks for the next streak.  Rather than delay the the time it takes to come in they should just remove the inbuilt UAV so it's just like the Mortar Strike from BO1/Artillery from WaW/Airstrike from MWs.  I swear when I've used it the thing showed me red dots of enemies who just spawned, which I don't think should happen.

belly120

basically add it to the list of useless broken cr*p that litters this shody game, i gave it a break for a couple of weeks came back to it sunday had 2 matches and remembered why i think this is one of the worst games i ever wasted my money on.  i'm trading it in for colonial marines or maybe some DMC but the thought of having to play this poorly designed, childish cess pit of a game is my idea of hell. 

the new map pack includes a level in a skate park!  what are these guys on!  is a pretty dumb 6 year old desiging this game now!  why would any opposing military operators be pulling some rad grinds and sick moves at the same skate park??? (sarcasm hides total dismay at this choice of location)

its just embarrassing now, its like tryarch just want to see how stupid and kack handed they can be before the fan base walks out on them, treyarch are for want of a better analargy, an abusive spouse and we're the unfortunate girlfriend. well i'm not as they just got dumped lol

By the looks of it you were laying still, cold blooded only works is you are moving and not camping.

sgtDLC

Sometimes it's not working, I dont know why, maybe some combination with some other perk or something

Stop camping and plant the bloody bomb! I hate it when im playing snd and i get teamed up with players like you,you deserved it But yeah its broken.lol

veteranmostly

@ lil_lisa_rocks iv got cold blooded on all my classes, never play without it

and @ blackie1 i was last alive against 4 enemies and needed 1 kill for a uav, it woulda been suicide running out there

But you still lost! At least going down fighting would of been more heroic.lol If it was the 1st or second round fair enough,but not in the final round. I would of gone get them,i don't know about you but i strive to have the whole team watching me against 4 people. Because once in a blue moon you will pull it off and that is the best feeling in snd. Just my opinion

veteranmostly

the whole point in this post is to bring up that cold blooded isnt working properly, i dont care if i lost or not, i shouldnt have shown up on the mms

So running out like a chicken with his head cut off is more heroic than trying to play tactically (camping) and trying to pick them off to make an even fight.  And also get that UAV that would help him tremendously.

When i play SnD i am far from being a camper... but if it becomes a 1 on 3,4,or5 i become play much slower.  That is how you have to play when there are multiple guns looking for you.  I Clutch all the time and its not because i run out in the open yelling "here i am"

Besides if he had CB on then the other team would have had to come thru one of the 2 door ways he was facing therefore getting him the uav he needed, but we was picked off by a MMS from below him. Which is the problem because that should not happen..

No,i disagree completely. He lost the match so your point is irrelevant,why not go and look for them instead of waiting for them to surround him and to get found by the mms. He had more chance of winning the round if he didn't cower in the room lying behind something aiming down sights. I repeat,i hate playing with people like this in snd.

matt94

because if he had CB on the mms wouldnt have seen him therefore enabling him to attempt to clutch the issue he is presenting is that he had CB yet was seen by a mms which should not have happened it would be like running blindeye and being the last guy alive and someone kills you witha hunter killer

With or without CB,stop camping and plant the bomb

How was my point irrelevant??

Im going to first off assume you do not win much in SnD. Secondly if you feel the need to run around like a chicken with your head cut off you should not be playing SnD.  You only have one life if you die your done... especially since if he died he lost the game. The smart thing to do was to play slow and basically "camp". Get one kill, Get a UAV, Get another kill, plant bomb, kill last guy, win the round.  or run out get killed game over... which sounds better?

The fact is he should have never been killed by MMS and that is the major problem here. Not his style of play

The fact is he lost the match anyway. And my point was he shouldnt of been camping waiting on the enemy to find him,he was surrounded! He had more chance of winning the match if he went after them instead.

p.s. How can you judge how good i am at snd by a comment? I have 47 hours played on snd with a 1.80 k/d and a 1.4 w/l. That bad? Are you on ps3? Let's have a game against each other,then i will know how to find you,you will be hiding behind something camping your ass off right? Lol 

I can easily base how good you are at SnD with a single comment.  Its a tactical game (especially when its a 1 vs Many situation) not a RnG game type.  there is really no camping in SnD unless that guy would have never moved to attempt to plant the bomb when the round was coming to an end. 

Again you are missing the point to this thread/little arguement.  he should not have lost the round (at least when he did) because the MMS should not have picked him up. So saying he lost anyways is for the lack of a better word: ignorance...

And why would i have a PS3 and be in the XBOX 360 forum????

Funny story, im going to Quote someone and you tell me who it is....

"Real men do hide you ignorant fool! i know if Im in a gunfight Ill just run at them hipfiring and hope for the best? no.Just no. hardcore is where the real players who know tactics and make the right decisions, i.e when to move sports or where to lay an ambush. This is my opinion is the real are art of cod, not the rushing noob style that is widely accepted as the "proper way" to play cod. Go away!"

So can you tell me who wrote that???

That was in a hardcore team deathmatch thread. Completely different gamemode,completely different reply to somebody with a completely different point. And take note of when i said,knowing when to go out or when to camp at the right time. In my opinion this was not the right time to camp. We obviously play differently,so we will have to disagree on this one. You are wrong though.

zumbach1ck

ive found that blind eye dont work for me at all, think some serious fixes are in order, especially with the new maps due out

DemonHunter777

Blind eye and Engineering have not been working for me.