41 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 3:06 PM by mdm123456789 RSS

Why must people............

mdm123456789

STILL feel the need to to come up with these lame a$$ excuses for getting owned.

I will start this out buy pointing out that I'm far from being the best player out there. So with that said, if you are Master prestige and get dog walked by someone like me, don't go running your mouth about modded controllers. If you people just use a small percent of that mush you call a brain, you would be aware of the fact that (thank God) Treyarc has made it so that modded controllers are useless in this game. There's no need to send someone 14 messages back to back. If you are that obsessed with a game, you to get out and get some vagina.

Oh, and stop screaming "CAMPER" when you get killed by someone running out in the open. You do know your nerdy little voices are heard by the person who killed you right?

• Re: Why must people............
    Izjar11

mdm123456789 wrote:

STILL feel the need to to come up with these lame a$$ excuses for getting owned.

I will start this out buy pointing out that I'm far from being the best player out there. So with that said, if you are Master prestige and get dog walked by someone like me, don't go running your mouth about modded controllers. If you people just use a small percent of that mush you call a brain, you would be aware of the fact that (thank God) Treyarc has made it so that modded controllers are useless in this game. There's no need to send someone 14 messages back to back. If you are that obsessed with a game, you to get out and get some vagina.

Oh, and stop screaming "CAMPER" when you get killed by someone running out in the open. You do know your nerdy little voices are heard by the person who killed you right?

That is the unanswered question when the classic raged filled response from someone who loses, why?

My response is usually to say thank you easy target, and that gets them more excited.

SUM1SLY83

If brains was gun powder most the cod gamers wouldn't have enough to blow their nose.

I was in a game yesterday and i run and gun all the time i ran into a room and killed a guy and he called me a camper lol.

Everyone talks **** in this game if you are unhappy with someone maybe you should just mute such??? Its been since the second week fo this game out that I have my chat muted. Once I got to prestige master it seemed like everyone would talk **** for all the reasons... I still turn it on the chat here and there for a game or so when I got a friend along and for example today some kid going off about how I should be doing top of the chart... First being master prestige doesnt mean you are good... just means you got no life like myself and you play a lot and second its easy to talk **** to someone when they are running around with a pistol no perks or attachments for the stupid of all camo challenges.Anyhow just mute people... because if they are getting under your skin enough for you to come here make a thread then you should no longer be listening to them.

Bad losers are one thing, but what's worse is a bad winner.

After a game of losing and going negative, before I can even say "well done, you wiped us" all I/we get is "aaahhh you got f'ing owned b**ch" or "gtfo and back to Combat Training f'ing noobs..."

Very sad.

So true.

How about when your party gets thrown into a losing game with 10 seconds left, and then in the lobby the other team gloats about how badly they beat you. Then, after explaining that there's not much you could have done with such a handicap, and offer to see how well they can do against you in a full match, they promptly quit!

Yeah this has actually happened once. Me and three other clan members thrown into a Domo on Raid with enemy Swarm and Dogs going with about a minute left. We just stayed in anyway, we never rage quit, only ever pull out if the lag is horrific. When the game ended we got the usual crap of "you got raped" and so on. Erm... we were there for a minute and couldn't exactly stop your streaks when they're already active... douch bags.

The single greatest feature in the history of the COD franchise:

"Mute all except party"

Harv72

I think it would be awesome if politicians behaved like this:

Romney: F*** you, Barack, spent the whole f***ing election sitting in White House with your f***king noob-a** target finder!

Obama: Well maybe you would have done better if you hadn't camped the whole first half in Utah.  F***king noob!

Romney: I was rushing across the whole Midwest, you f***ing f*****!

Obama: Whatever, I owned your noob a**!  Go upstairs and ask mom for a pb&j with the crusts cut off, p****.

Ron Paul: Whatever, you both suck.

ghamorra

I see you've met the average community memeber

When ppl send me rage messages I make sure to destroy them worst than the last match & after every kill teabag them. That really gets there blood boiling

xCANOVA5x

I couldn't agree more. It seems you're a camper nowadays no matter where you kill someone!

I used to have problems with people sending me messages. Only game invites on BLOPS 1. I just went into account settings on PS3 and made it so that only people on my friend list can send me messages.

Don't get any messages now. Saves a lot of hassle.

sennalike

Maybe just me but I no longer feel good about a win, CoD has become too connection based eliminating the need or purpose for any skill.  Good connection and you are likely to win, bad and you will be beaten by complete noobs.  After every loss I find myself thinking or saying "well done, you had the best connection."  CoD shouldn't be like this.

Unfortunately I have felt that way about last two titles.

mdm123456789

You can set your matchmaking to "best" right before going into a match.

sdredger

ive tried playing using all 3 of the different search preferences, and noticed no difference at all...

some days its good, somedays its bad regardless of search preference

sennalike

Best may be the best for some but not all.  I think it is down to individuals to try each and see which they get the best results from.

From Elagaphant -

From tests i have carried out today I have come to the conclusion the best setting to use for both my standard ADSL connection and my leased line was “normal”, it produced the fastest results and the majority of the sessions were local. The nest one would be “any” again fast results and local lobbies but the search time was slightly longer. Ironically the worst experience I had was on “best”  took ages to find a lobby frequently got the zero games found message, and lobbies I did get into were a mixture of all different barred players. #Gofigure.

So i was killed by a camper in yemen, so i proceed to get revenge. I run past his shock charge and sit behind him. I swear he was the worst camper ever. I seriously stood behind him for what seemed forever just messing around doing explicit happenings lol. I get tired and shoot him. He gots the test tickles to call me a camper. Im sorry but it made me kinda happy in a funny way. You guys should try this.

Out

I normally mute people who start the thash talk ,, as far a msgs go, just hit the block player fuction this will stop the msgs

Most of the people who want to trash talk about getting owned, are normally people with below average internet quality and stay on the good side of lag, so in turn they think "I am A God" ......but when they get brought down to mortal earth by because someone else has a worse connection (Maybe not the peron owning them) but someone in the lobby ...........they think its cheatings.....if you must reply with a response, just reply welcome to the world of LAG Comp.

I want to know where you're finding these lobbies where you can understand what everyone's saying, unless you speak several european languages of course.

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT

i love the addition of being able to hear the opponent for a few minutes after the kill. hearing them rage is hilarious and i LOL all day long. i hear a lot of "what the ***" and "oh, that's bull ***!"

LOL

hyper72

When you remove the fun like treyarch have done people moan simple...... Bring back the mw2 days where did it go so wrong.

deamonomic

I trash talk for one reason. its not to be rude. its not to make fun of you. its to motivate you. I want you to come after me. I want you to tryhard. I want a challenge for once.

The reason everyone needs an excuse is simple. So that way they dont have to admit that they are bad.

modded controllers arent useless..

in the terms of shooting faster... yes

but people still use them to not use a slot for select fire , which also makes the (FAL) more accurate