26 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2013 2:09 PM by Hamster_Botherer RSS

You should be ashamed of yourselves Treyarch!

How long now from the last updates? You have your money so who cares right? string'em along until the next DLC. Don't honor your customers, most of us whom have been loyal COD buyers, by fixing your glitchy, lagging crap. These games should be getting BETTER as new ones are released. THEY ARE NOT!! If I wanted the same ol' same ol' I would have bought another Madden!! Shame on you Treyarch. The sad thing is... after playing the first Black Ops and loving it (also not perfect i know) but then buying MW3 which in my opinion (except for the survival mode) was a piece of garbage and then finding out Treyarch was doing Black Ops II I was excited for its release. The game set up and maps are very nice and the overall look and feel is what i liked from the previous title. But the constant LAG and glitches and numerous other problems ARE NOT GETTING FIXED!! Shame on you Treyarch. I thought you were better than this.

• Re: You should be ashamed of yourselves Treyarch!
    Big_Piimpin

just sayin most people dont have problems with lag anymore, i lag maybe once every 200 matches and 5 secs later there a host migration to fix it,  and what glitches?

No lag, Really? glitches? tons. bettys hanging in the air when you throw them down the stairs in hijacked. freeze ups on a daily count. Shotguns and handguns that need to be nerfd. Knifing is horrible. non legit Pretige mastered boosters that are still not dealt with. WAAAY to much to list. All you have to do is look at all these posts on the forums to see the existing problems.

ColdChilln88

Hahahahahaha no lag anymore good joke.

Big_Piimpin wrote:

and what glitches?

• Theater failing to record the majority of matches.
      • Game freezes.
      • "Need more players to balance teams" in FFA & Party Games.
      • Teams being reshuffled every time any player leaves or joins the lobby.
      • Points of view being drastically different for two players facing each other.
      • Ghost not always working when it should be.
      • Offense/Defense medals being awarded in Domination for kills which were not within the capture radius of the flag.
      • Spawns.
      • Rapid fire R870.
      • Rapid fire burst weapons w/hybrid sight.
      • Fore grip not affecting recoil on numerous weapons and actually making the recoil worse on some.
      • Prestige hacks/glitches.
      • Flak jacket not protecting against HK Drones.
      • Sound glitch (the buzzing thing, not just how badly the sound sucks to begin with).
      • "Warnings" of enemy scorestreaks being given after said streak has already killed you.
      • "Warnings" of enemy scorestreaks not being given at all.
      • Killed by your own Sentry Gun/Warthog/Swarm

Off of the top of my head.  I'm sure I'm forgetting at least as many as I listed.

IndyOldGuy

Harv72 wrote:

Big_Piimpin wrote:

and what glitches?

• Theater failing to record the majority of matches.
        • Game freezes.
        • "Need more players to balance teams" in FFA & Party Games.
        • Teams being reshuffled every time any player leaves or joins the lobby.
        • Points of view being drastically different for two players facing each other.
        • Ghost not always working when it should be.
        • Offense/Defense medals being awarded in Domination for kills which were not within the capture radius of the flag.
        • Spawns.
        • Rapid fire R870.
        • Rapid fire burst weapons w/hybrid sight.
        • Fore grip not affecting recoil on numerous weapons and actually making the recoil worse on some.
        • Prestige hacks/glitches.
        • Flak jacket not protecting against HK Drones.
        • Sound glitch (the buzzing thing, not just how badly the sound sucks to begin with).
        • "Warnings" of enemy scorestreaks being given after said streak has already killed you.
        • "Warnings" of enemy scorestreaks not being given at all.
        • Killed by your own Sentry Gun/Warthog/Swarm

Off of the top of my head.  I'm sure I'm forgetting at least as many as I listed.

you got most of em, I would include connection Interruption, Hipfiring from medium ranges being so accurate, pistols, frame stuttering and rubberbanding,......

BanHaMMer

You brought up an interesting point Harv about the ForeGrip, I just thought it was me.

Adam1234567893

Treyarch shouldn't be ashamed of themselves they are going to attempt to patch this game in November

ChestSplittah

They're not ashamed. They don't care what type of product to PS3. WELL, they do at first to tickle the fancy, so they'll get DLC money. They don't know what the problem is with the game. I just chalk it up to their inexperience as Developers.

Raketti

They should be proud, they've created another title that fits perfectly to the Call of Latency-series that started in 2010. The game also stays loyal to it's roots from the original Black Ops game by hardfreezing your system and showing that awesome connection interrupted-text occasionally.

WolfRidge

They seem to be treating both PS3 and XBOX with equal poor Customer Service, no updates for either platform for a month!  Pretty shocking considering this is a relatively new game with multiple issues on both platforms.

To all those who said pre-launch that Treyarch were great at community feedback etc etc... You were wrong.

All they're doing now is using a head in the sand approach and hoping that complaints will vanish.

Next thing claimed by Treyarch will be the DLC maps don't LAG or people who haven't purchased them are causing the problems.

No more money from me (ever)

Izjar11

They seem to be treating both PS3 and XBOX with equal poor Customer Service, no updates for either platform for a month! Pretty shocking considering this is a relatively new game with multiple issues on both platforms.

wolfridge says the truth, this lack their of information is shared through the xbox as well as us ps3 players. There are more and more issues appearing, scorestreak glitches, boosting, and other forms of cheats that are only growing.

Raketti

Let's just try to remember this next time around when it's Treyarch's turn to develop a CoD-game. Denial and lack of communication, and overall horrible quality of product all seem to be Treyarch's trademark.

Too bad the current IW is almost as bad, only difference is the lack of hard freezes in their product (MW3), and if i remember correctly it also took a while for them to start acknowledging the lag issues in MW3, but atleast they did start a thread on the forum that received some (although useless) input from the staff.

Izjar11

MrMcGibb wrote:

How long now from the last updates? You have your money so who cares right? string'em along until the next DLC. Don't honor your customers, most of us whom have been loyal COD buyers, by fixing your glitchy, lagging crap. These games should be getting BETTER as new ones are released. THEY ARE NOT!! If I wanted the same ol' same ol' I would have bought another Madden!! Shame on you Treyarch. The sad thing is... after playing the first Black Ops and loving it (also not perfect i know) but then buying MW3 which in my opinion (except for the survival mode) was a piece of garbage and then finding out Treyarch was doing Black Ops II I was excited for its release. The game set up and maps are very nice and the overall look and feel is what i liked from the previous title. But the constant LAG and glitches and numerous other problems ARE NOT GETTING FIXED!! Shame on you Treyarch. I thought you were better than this.

Overall what you write is shared by many, and I to hope that the next patch will dramatically increase the improvement of the game (fingers crossed)

Me, the girlfriend and my son were all excited about the release and couldn't wait for the new zombies 'story mode'.  The first inklings of doubt started to appear when I saw the adverts and thought it looked suspiciously like mw3.  Don't mind saying this game has been the biggest disapointment for all 3 of us and especially because of the zombies.