8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2013 9:37 AM by dweez1988 RSS

Booster Busting in Locked lobbys.

Is it okay?

To get to these lobbys and kill the Boosters?

Do you get banned for this?

If you dont know what are locked lobbys check it out on youtube. (Glitch)

• Re: Booster Busting in Locked lobbys.

I'd say it's risky. They may not always acknowledge your intentions therefore punishing you and appealing that may be near impossible.

Didn't they already patch this glitch? If not what are they waiting for?

SoG_Hanix_PC

Actually, there is a very popular youtuber that recieves several bans a year for trolling boosters and hackers on Xbox 360 because while yes, he does hunt down boosters and hackers, and he even sends the evidence to the enforcement team; but he has gotten banned because he was reported for being in those lobbies by the boosters as well. It is also seen as boosting in and of itself because you're essentially trying to run around a locked lobby full of people who are just laying around on the ground and you're going to get a bunch of easy kills.

If you want to bust them so much just join the lobby & leave immediately. Then go to recent players report them all for boosting then rinse & repeat now noone can say you were boosting too if you haven't kill anyone 

TheSurgeon83

How widespread is boosting in this game? I've only seen it in game once, but have started seeing a lot of players with 0.6 - 1.00 K/Ds with the nuclear title, it makes me wonder.

TheSurgeon83 wrote:

How widespread is boosting in this game? I've only seen it in game once, but have started seeing a lot of players with 0.6 - 1.00 K/Ds with the nuclear title, it makes me wonder.

Boosting in this game is over the top. A lot of people are joining games such as the Party Games to boost challenges and titles. I've noticed a lot of boosting in TDM and KC, both Core and HC. A little bit of boosting in Hardpoint...

I play with guys who have legit KDs of 1.75 give or take 10 up or down, which makes them pretty damn good players and they don't have the 25 kill emblem or the nuke title (obviously). It's sad when you see someone who barely has any kills, a crap KD and yet has all of these titles. I noticed the other day a Master Killer and his KD was .80....

Long story short? They're in every game - Just report them and hope that they get banned and have to buy a new name.