5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 6:43 AM by LifeSong1 RSS

Would you still use GHOST when playin' Hardcore Kill confirmed?

MissGna

Just curious....would you still use Ghost when playin' Hardcore Kill Confirmed?

• Re: Would you still use GHOST when playin' Hardcore Kill confirmed?

I originally thought it would be pretty useless, but introduced it a few weeks ago to try and improve my KD.  It was 0.82, it is now 0.96 and rising.  It takes so long to improve it with over 4 days playing time!  My KD for my last 19 games is 1.97 so it must be doing something for me!

phxs72

I haven't played HC in BO2 but in MW3 I played it weekly and you would be amazed at how many people were using Assassin and BE.  I suppose that it's the only counter to the UAV and since it's so easy to die in HC, everybody really wants to stay off of the UAV.  So I would guess that Ghost usage is pretty wide spread in BO2 HC.

MissGna

Interesting perspective... I'm guilty of usin' Assassin and Blind Eye, occasionally, in MW3. However, I was to scared to play Hardcore Kill Confirmed. I sucked.

This time around, I personally am doin' great! I switched over from regular KC and now I'm takin' on the "Hardcore KC challenge". My main perk 1 perks, were Ghost and LW. playin' reg. KC. Then I thought to meself..."am I wastin' a perk by usin' Ghost since no one can see you unless UAV is up?"... and you are right..UAV comes up fequently!  I never before HC KC, included stupid UAV in me scorestreaks. But, since it is so vital in HC KC,let it be the reason, its selected.  i

I love me some HC KC. Way more challengin' and realistic. What would you personally use as perks playin' HC KC? Thank you.

radical_53

I always used Ghost (Pro) in Black Ops but I rarely do so in BO2. The same goes for silencers. Always had them on since CoD 4 but rarely use them in BO2.

UAV is up pretty often, yes, but it gets shot down regularly too. As people don't tend to listen closely silencers are pretty useless too (especially on SMGs as they aren't that loud anyhow).

It's fun to put together a stealth class here and there but sadly this game is tailored to suit the typical run&gun player. Using the "fast" perks and shooting people in the back who are searching for you seems to be much easier (might be the odd spawning logic too).

LifeSong1

If you are running around (which you do a lot in Kill Confirmed) I think it be a good perk to have on so that you aren't appear on the radar if they do put up a UAV. It is quite helpful.