1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2013 1:08 AM by infinitlag Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: So has anyone seen this video of this games awful coding?

My connection is fine most of the time, but some sessions the lag compensation is obviously not on my side and I'm ok with that because it can probably be improved eventually and there's other games to play right now in the meantime if I'm not content with bo2.

• 31. Re: So has anyone seen this video of this games awful coding?
    like2nap03

Based on the complaints on youtube, and the other versions of the game, it's more than just a few. 

• 32. Re: So has anyone seen this video of this games awful coding?
    EliteKing

the game has changed from release night to now.

the connections were worse back then...

now, only a few guys have that lag comp 1.5 second advantage on me.

most games are good, dare i say awesome.

there are a few bad games here and now, but if the game continues to be fixed...it'll be epic.

i just hope nintendo doesnt shut out COD like they did on the wii.

• 33. Re: So has anyone seen this video of this games awful coding?

Why are you still level 1 if your playing? You and queen are both level 1

• 35. Re: So has anyone seen this video of this games awful coding?
    nintendon't

All I'm saying is there's no proof this happens in actual online matches. Another thing with split screen is it's like running 2 copies of the game at once so that might be the reason for the delay too.

Im a bit skeptical. He never showed in the video if this does/doesn't happen on split screen in past games. Nor did he prove it happens in online matches.

• 36. Re: So has anyone seen this video of this games awful coding?
    DatBigSwitcha2

You are either trolling or very stupid. Please tell me you're trolling, because you cannot be serious, you can't.

Whichever you are, im done with replying to you. You are quite clearly reluctant to face the facts and find the game being quite clearly broken, and connection based. You seem to be the only member of this forum, that actually beleives this is a fair game. I guess the rest of us are wrong and you are right.

In closing I want you to watch this video and skip to about ~5:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z01OhYtZco&list=UUOgaIuQYGr6ow_jbote4BKA&index=1 2

I guess he deserved to die in a bullet right?

In any case, im done showing you examples, its quite clear that no amount of proof will ever make you change your mind. In fact, are you DAvid Vonderhaar? if not, you should apply to treyarch, theyd like to have someone like you working for them, just telling them "Oh tis all in your head" or "its fine it dfoesnt work that way online"

anyways, your a complete joke of a poster, you pull stats from literally thin air (I would like a reference to where you said that hundreds out of hundreds of thousands are complaining about lag in this game, a link would be nice) because whenever i go on other forums like gamefaqs, pretty much everyone complains about lag.

Ta ra.

• 37. Re: So has anyone seen this video of this games awful coding?

nintendon\'t wrote:

All I'm saying is there's no proof this happens in actual online matches. Another thing with split screen is it's like running 2 copies of the game at once so that might be the reason for the delay too.

Im a bit skeptical. He never showed in the video if this does/doesn't happen on split screen in past games. Nor did he prove it happens in online matches.

This is what actually happens to me, except I think I have more delay than what he's showing. After playing BO2 for a while, then playing MW3, it makes me beast. Seriously, my first game of MW3 I went 20 - 1 in hctdm. No camping I promise. I'm not imagining all this and i'm not an awfull player. At some point, proof or no proof, you're going to have to accept this as fact. We are not a bunch of liars making excuses. I try and play for fun, not to try and be the best or prove myself..

• 38. Re: So has anyone seen this video of this games awful coding?

Im with you on this - and I know I think its a UK thing. I played last night, and not many know my boy mathers88 (ex youtube) - we regularly party together and go ham in domination - pretty much every game - then all of a sudden the lag kicks in, and I get merked by noobs.

Anyways last night, id never seen him get merked before, and we played fissure and a few c4k guys, who are all like 23kdr players and we got brutaly r@ped - I got booted twice before the start, and when I eventually joined I was horrified to see lodestars, choppers, etc and mathers was 1-25! I thought he was trolling, but I soon found out he wasnt. After 1 minute I was 0-9, I crept up on a guy with my remington, and put 6-7 in his back ,and he wasnt even moving, and he didnt die, then someone knifed me. We were on US host, and I left. Mathers stayed, and went 3-33. So im thinking, no worries, it was against a VERY stacked party - so next game we party and play aftermath, against low ranked players, mathers in like 26 in the domination leaderboards at 470pts a min, and im just over 1000 at 390 per min, next guy was ranked like 23`000........ The game starts and after capping our 1st flag, we barely scored another point, death after death, numerous weird BS deaths later, he logged off, said he`d had enough of the BS connection, no one dying, and wiimote problems. I stayed for 2 more games just to gather some xp, and the only xp I got was a few flag caps, and uav takedowns. Then I called time and logged off. Its unplayable when its like this

• 39. Re: So has anyone seen this video of this games awful coding?

Hows the disconnects going numbnuts?  Still getting disconnected all day erry day