14 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 9:59 PM by CallOfDutyFan88 RSS

new map Downhill

ColdChilln88

This map is in the snow and based on the preview of it it looks like a wide open map like the old black ops had with array and maps like that. All I can say is thank god

• Re: new map Downhill
    Precise___1

I've been getting my ballista game up just in time for these new maps. I wish they had more snow maps though.

sstang1

I guess you can be killed by being hit by the ski lift - too bad you can't get in them.

ghamorra

I knew they were going to pull this sh*t, Black Ops II has become a joke with it's terrible maps. It seems that they felt that by adding horrid maps to the default selection and saving all the good maps for the DLC people would spend that extra bit of money.

sstang1

I too am starting to think they held back the best maps for the DLC - theres only about 4 of the original 14 shipped maps I like in Black Ops 2.

ghamorra

I like maybe 2 or 3 and that depends on if I'm with a team. The #1 thing that keeps me from playing is the maps and how many problems they bring to the game. I've said countless times on this forum, map design is a lot more important than people think

BanHaMMer

ghamorra wrote:

I knew they were going to pull this sh*t, Black Ops II has become a joke with it's terrible maps. It seems that they felt that by adding horrid maps to the default selection and saving all the good maps for the DLC people would spend that extra bit of money.

....and we will "G", even though I will hold off and get a bit of community feedback first on the DLC.

Izjar11

ghamorra wrote:

G' states the truth ~ they want to sell the better maps (nothing really wrong with that) but its what they are doing.

thebigb82

ghamorra wrote:

good thing i won't be getting the maps, the game is too broken to warrant investing more money into it, i got suckered by elite, not this time

ghamorra

My only issue with this is that why give up. If the maps are really going to be awesome why keep playing horrid maps? My only other option would be to not play the game, but then I wasted money. This is why I have a problem with what they're doing. They're basically leaving us no choice

I wasted my money and I won't be wasting any more for DLC.There is only a few maps that I enjoy playing but most of them stink.I feel like I'm in a shoebox most of the time and after so many games you can predict where people will be and so can all the other players.Its like they made all the maps picked all the shitty ones to put on the disc in hopes that we would buy the "better" ones.Elite premium for MW3 was the last DLC I bought and it will remain that way.Black Ops 2 failed to capture my interest like previous titles did too much new and stupid things.I play for the gameplay not any other reason and the gameplay is horrible most of the time.

hyper72

Well until they make some positive changes and improve game play to players with good connection.......I will NOT be buying another DLC for this game...... Dont think they have held back the good maps all you will get is same old same old crap..... Just with an added touch of lag comp.

Yes i agree the cod is going downhill. To be honest its going downhill long time now.

Ou sorry i was thought topic was black ops 2 is going downhill.

screamin_4orks

for the preview it seems to remind me of the map on Battlefield BC 2 i think the map was called "White Pass". it looks alot like that one from the preview.

CallOfDutyFan88

outpost ruined snow maps for me. summit and array were awesome, they need to do a map pack of summit,array,firing range 2025