1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 136 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 9:42 AM by rankismet Go to original post RSS
  • 130. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    trialstardragon

I still wont believe it is for normal mp until the dlc is out and there is video of it up on yt being used in normal mp. Until then it really makes no difference at all which it really is.

And I bet it will be only available in the dlc lists if it is a mp weapon, otherwise those who did not buy the dlc would rage about being beat by the new op smg especially if they could not even pick it up and use it after killing someone that had it.

it would become the new trolling weapon of the game and everyone will try and kill the player that has it the most so they can pick it up if allowed in the regular playlists.

I can see all the rage complaints about it now, and the calls for nerfs to it or buffs to other weapons because of it to rebalance out the guns.

If they really have gone this route and made the game like this... well cod will never be the same because of the new buy a dlc weapon to be op approach the developers would be taking the game. something that will make just as many players mad as it does make some happy.

Next thing you will see is the next game will only have 5 weapons in any class and then the rest will have to be bought in order to be used. Those that do not buy them will get left behind by those that do.

Would not suprise me because of ActivisonBlizzard and the desire to move toward micro sales in the game to generate even more sales for the company.

Pretty much like WoW play free for a set number of levels, but if you want the see the rest you have to pay.

All that will be missing is a monthy sub to keep the weapons or else loose them if you do not pay to play.

• 131. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    rankismet

Honestly... I'm pretty sure you're wrong about it not being MP and limited to DLC playlists. The gun could be picked up like any other gun a player doesn't have unlocked.

I had the edition of WaW where I got one of the LMG's as a default class where not everyone else did... and it was available in any playlist.

Why so negative?

• 132. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    rankismet

Not to toot my own horn but...

And you'll be able to pick up the Peacekeeper off the ground, see it Sharpshooter, or Customs, etc., all even if you don't own Revolution.

• 133. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    NoLifeKing29

thats why you dont get involved in speculation matches against TSD he is just as clueless as the rest of us ~.~

• 134. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    rankismet

This is indeed... true.

• 135. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    ModernWelfare

I really don't blame you for being skeptical. Afterall, anyone remember what Treyarch did with Nuketown 2025 that angered many owners?

• 136. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    rankismet

Updated the OP...

... you lose no camo and need to unlock it for the new SMGAR.

I made up a  word.

1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next