44 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 3:23 PM by playerone2 RSS

Could this game get any worse? apparently so! ( lag )

playerone2

i dont know if it was this hotfix but this game has been fudged up, even for this game.

Today i played ground war for about 2hrs with a full team of 9. and every player on my team was complaining about the lag. A LOT.

by the end it was like "whos buying the new map packs". "idk im thinking about throwing this game in the trash right now".

everybody on my team is within 800 miles of each other and are either on fibre optics or very good cable. 15 - 50 mbps. no wifi. as a team we should not have a problem with connections. especially for 2hrs straight. not one fair game.

The ones with the best connection were getting it the worse of corse.

There was even a point where we all unplugged our routers and modems and reset everything.

there was a couple times where it started good. but buy the second round it was completly trashed again.

you know the story. shooting a guy in the back 20 times just to have him shoot the wall in front of him once and kill you some how.

Or get shot in the back out of nowhere, watch the killcam and you ran right through the guy and he was like wtf spray.

or it just takes 20 shots to kill them and 2 shots to die.

I was watching this guy that destroyed me in a geme livestream the other day. and he was getting shot to the point where there was a full circle of red around him and he would just keep going. coincidentally he had a 3.9 k/d. hmmm.  why cant i ever get that advantage.

Here you go. hope this thread doesnt get deleted now.

im sure activision hates ovenbakedmuffin http://www.youtube.com/user/OvenBakedMuffin/featured

They should hire him. This guy puts a lot of time into trying to help make this game better. check him out.