I want a good clan.[PS3/NA]

Name: Tyson

PSN: Last-

Mic: Yes

K/D: 1.83 [Rising]

SPM: 298 [Rising]

W/L: 53% [Hard to win alone lol]

Elite Founder/Premium

Game style: I can do anything to help the team win.[That doesn't mean I play stupid just to get the objective.]

Game modes: I'll play anything [I like a clan that can do any type of mode.]

I want it to be a smaller clan/team with around 20 memebers and not looking to get bigger. I want to know the guys I'm playing with and get to just have fun as we own. I want it to be copetive and acturally want to compete on other gaming sites and not just see how hight of an elite level they can get. Give me a shout on psn or here and i'll gladly try out for a team to make sure it's the right fit for you and me. I am down for clan challenages and other gaming sites as well. You can message me on psn or post here.

Seriously where are all the good PS3 clans at?

• Re: I want a good clan.[PS3/NA]

well mate i have just started a clan so would be great to have you. you could help make this clan with us so could dictate how good it is. its a small clan at the moment and we want to max out at 20 players too so would be great to have you and your support and if you have any friends that could join would be even better.

look us up mate - Touch of Class is the clan name

Hey there, We're Arctic Warfare Division. We set up as a group of friends when black ops 1 came out and we recently set up a clan for PS3 on COD Elite. Our clan is level 10 and rising! We are currently recruiting especially with clan ops coming up, so if you're interested sign up. Most of us are highly skilled players so you know you can depend on your teammates to win!

There is a requirement of at least 1 K/D ratio, that’s it! We like to push ourselves and play our best to win but above all, we're here to have fun. We accept both competitive and casual gamers alike. Leave your PSN ID here and we'll send you an invite. We look forward to seeing you there, have a good day!

You can also apply here on COD Elite (https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5042081)

Birdiekat

Dark Apocalypse Gaming aka DaG Clan (_DaG) is a multi-platform, multi-gaming, 18+ team for XBOX & PS3 We are looking to recruit a handful of new players that have the same goal and motivation as us. We are a close-knit clan that enjoys winning and having fun. Our current roster consists of NA and EU players that play all around the clock. We will be capping the amount of members we accept soon so apply while you can.

A (very) brief history of our clan

We Split off from a massive casual CoD Clan in March 2011 and decided we needed our own direction, our own voice, our own bank. Since then we have had more teams compete within Gamebattles and enter more online tournaments.

— Our Mission –

We are a Casual Gaming team that plays within the Major League Gaming Game battles and various other Tournaments. Our clan has been working to provide new opportunities to help push our Soldiers forward. A gamer needs to be disciplined, dedicated and committed to the goal and to his/her Team. We are a self funded clan but do have a couple sponsors (GamersUnif

orm, KontrolFreek, GripIt).

We are a NO B.S., NO Drama Clan. We do not put up with people who think they are far superior to others or hackers. We do NOT allow Modded Controllers, Lag Switches, or any form of Cheating.

— Joining –

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance

[*]Online Tournaments With Prizes

[*]24/7 Pub Stomping

[*]Graphics Tournaments

[*]Access to some the greatest montages online

[*]And last but not least, the most fun you'll ever have in online gaming!

If you are interested in joining check out our website at DaGClan.com.

“ReVive and ReSpawn in Dark Apocalypse Gaming” –Recruited by: Birdiekat Xbox Div Leader

— Links –

www.dagclan.com

www.youtube.com/user/DarkApocalypseGaming

www.Facebook.com/DarkApocalypseGaming

www.twitter.com/#!/_DaGClan

I want an active clan as well. I'm tired of playing alone.

http://twistedtacticsgaming.enjin.com/

Twisted Tactics Gaming,

check us out mate. primarily a us based clan, but i started the Australiasion division, and its growing steadily.

zJaGeRz

Hey man I'll add you and hopefully we can get some games going and discuss your search for an active clan. Just some back ground though. I am from the Bacon Chili Cheese community, currently ranked number 6 on the Top 100 Black Ops 2 clans. We are a mature clan that has no other rewuirements besides maturity. We have an ELITE clan currently at level 11 and moving up. We have a website so if you are interested in joining just head there and fill out an application. www.bcc.x10.bz

I hope to get some games going with you soon.

I'd also like to play with with people who know what's going and can adapt to the game.

hunt-them-down

Hey mate, Where perfect for you. Not here to claim you as our own but we got a few americans in here aswell as europeans with good connection so no need to worry.

We are an MLG team, Im a game designer and game lover, our clan is level 50 for MW3 and the highest we have ever come in an op is 5th out of 18000 clans.

Were currently 16th in black ops and were having trouble finding our place. Over 40 people have left because of the game and will not be playing BO2 but there are 30+ members remaining, some will be kicked but where all too close as we've been playing competitvely together for the past year.

We have a clever little system for our clan and I designed our clans logo and website.
      Im only one of 3 leaders but why Im here is because Im in charge of recruiting because we want competitive active players who are friendly and can adapt to an enemies playstyle and be an asset to our team.

Even though a standard kd in our clan is 2, we really dont care that much as we let negative kds come in so we can see there team play abilities.

I'll add you on PSN and talk to you in depth from there if your interested.
      My PSN= Fujikid ( account is six years old, I was 13 )

eL_PuTy_RoNPe

im recluting.. if intrested add me or look for me on elite to see the clan eL_PuTy_RoNPe

Conman002

~AoTi~

--Ashes of the Innocent--

Click here and apply! --> http://ai-hq.com/ <--Click here and apply!

A clan for people who play on...

--Xbox 360-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=64

--Playstation 3-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=63

--Wii U-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=62

--PC-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=70

We are NOT a small clan; we are a large, friendly, and organized clan that works together like a family!

• 60+ Members, help us expand!
    • Listed on top 100 CoD Clans.
    • Have our own website.
    • Active Xat chat.
    • Forums to discuss gaming needs and such
    • It's all about having fun - we love party games!
    • Old clan, we've been around for more than 4 years!
    • Mainly a CoD clan, so we know what we're doing.
    • PS3  is doing Clan Ops and has Golden Clan Tags!
    • We do play other games!
    • We have a structured  ranking system, so we are not a mess of a clan!
    • NO NOOBTUBES, NO RPG'S.
    • Must be older than 15, or show you're mature enough for us.

Look at our clan rules here! http://ai-hq.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=706

Feel free to fill out an application, and gun along side one of us

flinny19

HAx Gaming

We are a brand new clan who are looking for brand new active members

Requirements to join

- must bet 16 years and older

- must make a new account

- must be on ps3

- must have a kd ratios over 1.10

-must help clan with clan ops

If you are interested in joining please message me at HAxPRODUCTIONs@hotmail.com

Our clan ops page is https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4954732

im playing with everyone to pick the best fit

zJaGeRz

Just message me on PSN when you have made your decision please. Sorry we couldn't get any games going today, it was clan challenges and had a full party most of the time. Good Domination matches last night though.

Jager