14 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 6:21 AM by jeepchick RSS

I just don't understand this game

superbob

No matter what gun I use, no matter how many bullets I put into people, no matter if I shoot them first, I die before my opponent can even get a second bullet off.

I use toughness, I get view kicked the second I get shot and miss.

The person I shoot who is using toughness gets shot and their gun stops recoiling and instantly kills me.

This even happens in hardcore, like are you kidding me?

**** balance changes. The only thing that needs to be addressed right now is the bullshit lag comp.

Watch this video and see how absolutely ridiculous it is in this game (Audio is low, this guy didn't speak very loud)

• Re: I just don't understand this game

Yah i watch the start but dont have to watch more. I see this most of the time.

You can also do funny test with jumping. The instance you see an enemy run around a corner just jump before he can ads or anything. Now watch his screen. You dont actually jump to he sees you, goes into ads and starts shooting.. then the jump animation happens and you die from subsequent bullets.

Another good is in hardcore. Just camp a staircase or someshit and watch an enemy run around the corner, ads and kill you, while you are waiting in ads already.

But you do get good games.. but who gives a **** if you have a miserable time every other game.

Happens to all of us. i suggest you to stop thinking about it because then more you think about it then worse it gets and you end up with headache and anger. Do what i do and laugh about it and move on.

superbob

I can't settle for this. I averaged around a 2kd in previous CoD game without trying to keep a good KD but in this game I can't even get 1.5 while trying to do good.

Thats all i do laugh because im fed up of going mad at the game now however they need to fix lag issues because last night i quit alot of games why because no matter what class i would use i was having lag ruin it for me. so after about 10 games i join another server and guess what i dominated a tdm game and went 37-1 and i was 1 kill off the nuclear challenge and got killed which made me slighty angry however it just shows that this game can be good when it works right but the connections are not consistent and that is why people are complaining because we want fair gameplay.

This video is good. It explains some of the main issues, like perk balancing. Treyarch should try to fix the issues listed in the video.. I hope they see this post.

starbuckfrack

Yep another lag comp complaint post.

You do realize that after 3 or 4 years worth of laggy games they still havent fixed the issue right ?

Now I understand why the moderators are getting tired of seeing the same old lag threads.

superbob

Except this isn't lag, it is articificial lag.

The other CoD games did not have this happen repeatedly.

starbuckfrack

superbob wrote:

Except this isn't lag, it is articificial lag.

The other CoD games did not have this happen repeatedly.

Yes they did, are you blind ?

"Artificial lag" ????

You claiming the MAKE the lag happen ?

Get out the tinfoil hats.

superbob

When I shot people in previous games, they died. I never had someone pull up while being shot and kill me. The only lag would be entire lobby lag.

This video shows that there is an added delay.

Don't feel bad as this happens to all of us. I used to get lag compensation that made playing difficult. After yesterday though, I receive an even worse dose of it for whatever reason. Comcast put up new lines in my area and my ping of course improved and so did my speeds and such but of course speed isn't everything. Now more often then not I must quit out due to lag. I was in one game with a friend today and my lag comp was worse then in your video. I told my friend screw this and I quit. Guess what? Host Migration.

Ah, I want to love this game and I keep coming back... I DOMINATED when my internet was down for the work and used my Verizon 4G LTE. Yes, my phone with a higher ping enabled me to dominate. Way to go, Treyarch.

jwaller123

starbuckfrack wrote:

Now I understand why the moderators are getting tired of seeing the same old lag threads.

It's not only the Moderators who are getting sick of them.

Adeeez100

jwaller123 wrote:

starbuckfrack wrote:

It's not only the Moderators who are getting sick of them.

Then just read the title and move on, don't click on the thread and post, hmm, the irony.

jeepchick

There are many threads that already exist on this topic. Please contribute to those discussions instead of starting a new one. It helps the community if we keep discussions focused and not scattered all over the forums.

Thank you,

Claire JeepChick