1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2013 7:03 PM by jwaller123 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Is it fair to spawn trap?
    codchamp

when it come to cheaters, hackers modders, players using wall hacks, aimbots or rappid fire controllers. Then no i will not stay in a game. These are usually things you cannot combat. I know how people feel when it comes to trapping. You cannot actually sit in a spawn and kill in this game ( the spawns flip ). The best maps for spawn killing in this game are the large ones. There are multiple ways for most players to get out of it. But 99% never take the routes. They instead focus on revenge over and over. This is where you get the big numbers in this game. It was the same in MW3. before that in all past COD titles if you were getting spawn killed it was not possible to get out of.

• 41. Re: Is it fair to spawn trap?
    Film_Not_Rated

I know, I've been spawn trapped with randoms but if you try to effort yourself at least and have a slight break through, your team will follow unless of course they are afk, or split screeners. You may not win the match after that but you won't be spawn trapped.

• 42. Re: Is it fair to spawn trap?
    starbuckfrack

Only been spawn trapped twice in the past 3 years so I think it is fair if you can let yourself stupidly get spawn trapped.

No offense.

• 43. Re: Is it fair to spawn trap?

Spawn trapping....I don't mind. Spawn camping... I do mind. If you are good enough to camp mid way and trap us on our side, then well played. But when your on a team, talking and organized , planning to push people back to their spawn and kill them as soon as they spawn...your a joke and your stats mean crap. I can't take anyone seriously who thinks that it's cool to do that. If your against another team, who are all set up communicating as well...then go for it...but spawn camping versus a group of random players...that's just boosting stats in my opinion. Especially on objective based games where you ignore the objective and just spawn camp.  But spawn trapping...I have no problem with that, at least I can spawn and take more than one step before getting shot, and it gives me a chance to break through or to at least defend myself.

• 44. Re: Is it fair to spawn trap?

Projectmayhem10 wrote:

Spawn trapping....I don't mind. Spawn camping... I do mind. If you are good enough to camp mid way and trap us on our side, then well played. But when your on a team, talking and organized , planning to push people back to their spawn and kill them as soon as they spawn...your a joke and your stats mean crap. I can't take anyone seriously who thinks that it's cool to do that. If your against another team, who are all set up communicating as well...then go for it...but spawn camping versus a group of random players...that's just boosting stats in my opinion. Especially on objective based games where you ignore the objective and just spawn camp.  But spawn trapping...I have no problem with that, at least I can spawn and take more than one step before getting shot, and it gives me a chance to break through or to at least defend myself.

Well said!!! Spawn trapping is fine, but spawn camping is BS and reporting them doesn't do crap!!!!  I pretty much only play capture the flag and every time I see Hijacked come up I wince because you know the hell that's coming (especially if you're not in a party and stuck with a garbage team that won't even use their mic's).  How is it fair or justifiable for you to sit in one spot and kill someone 0.25 seconds after they spawn in, all because there's a limited number of fixed spawn points and there's NOTHING you can do to get out of that cycle but quit (which causes a lot of other problems for the players who get sent to the game that you just quit and end up in the same situation).  If spawn points were random and you can still spawn trap that's great, but sitting on spawn points waiting for some poor bastard to spawn makes me want to spill your guts with a rusty spoon!!!!

• 45. Re: Is it fair to spawn trap?

Its not fair.....Unless I'm doin it....lmao.....

Its cheap and exploitative....How ever its not the players fault...IT'S TREYARCHS FAULT for letting it happen....

• 46. Re: Is it fair to spawn trap?

adam sounds like one of those noobs that goes 8 and 70 lol sounds like youve been abused plenty times, people like you are the reason i spawn trap i get enjoyment of of your fustration. and for the record i can play any playlist  and i can promise you i will play 10x better than you.

• 47. Re: Is it fair to spawn trap?
    gallp13

Don't do it, don't objective to it

Takes skills to trap and a fool to be trapped can fight out with effort nd tem work

• 48. Re: Is it fair to spawn trap?
    superbob

If your team is getting spawn trapped, your team is outmatched and deserves to be spawn trapped.

• 49. Re: Is it fair to spawn trap?
    jwaller123

gallp13 wrote:

Takes skills to trap and a fool to be trapped

Well said.