1 2 3 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2013 9:09 PM by yates435 RSS

what makes you leave a game ?

what makes you leave a game ? i see many people leaving games midway, and i even do it myself. can't see a reason for me to stay in a game where im playing against people who is way more skilled than i am.. whats fun in a 2-15 score -.-

• 1. Re: what makes you leave a game ?

i don't mind losing, but i leave when the game lags.

• 2. Re: what makes you leave a game ?
    killasapo

when i join a game and i'm either one shotted 5 times in a row straight or when i put a full clip into someone and they don't die 5 times in a row straight

then and only then it's time to quit out and find a new lobby in my eyes

• 3. Re: what makes you leave a game ?

when my bullets dont seem to do anything

• 4. Re: what makes you leave a game ?

I really wish the devs would read this one statement...

Because I am forced to get so many losses from late joins, my w/l stat is worthless to me so I will leave any game for any reason I feel like. If w/l meant something, I might actually see a few of them through, but I refuse to be someone else's kill streak stat pad. If the game is an obvious scam then everyone should leave.

• 5. Re: what makes you leave a game ?

Last night the lag/hit detetction was so bad for me, was having to unload my entire 50 round clip to kill anyone, I usually have enough rounds to kill 3 people in one clip.  Could barely stay even!

• 6. Re: what makes you leave a game ?

Lag comp/ smoothing code issue or whatever it is that causes the one shot, delay etc...

This is the only reason I leave.

• 7. Re: what makes you leave a game ?
    xsoul1337

MY TOP 5 RAGE QUIT 'S

1. LAG COMPANSATION TO THE STAGE WHERE THE ENEMY IS IMPOSSIBAL TO KILL

2 . CAMPERS "NOT PLAYING THE OBJECTIVE"

3.  STUPID TEAM MATES WHO TEAM KILL FOR CARE PACK'S

4. JOINING IN A GAME WHEN ITS 98 - 66  "AKA "JOINING A GAME TO AUTOMATICALLY LOOSE..

5. TEAM KILLING " THE  3RD TEAM KILL "   ( KICKED FOR TEAM KILLING)

THE PLAYABILATY OF THE GAME HAS BEING LOST......

THE LOOK OF A GAME IS NEVER AS IMPORTANT AS THE ACTUALL GAMEPLAY   ESPECALLY IN  MULTIPLAYER  ONLINE  FPS

• 8. Re: what makes you leave a game ?
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

The lag is the only thing that makes me leave a game. When my bullets are getting me tons of hitmarkers or when my bullets are just passing through them, I leave. There is no point in staying when the game is out of sync.

• 9. Re: what makes you leave a game ?
    indy56

When the lag is bad, <<<< this one applies to many reasons for leaving,Bendy bullets,using almost a full clip to actually kill another player,

when the game is full of silly scoping wannbee`s

when i suspect someone is using a Lag Switch

when team members are more concerned about KD than doing the objectives

1 2 3 Previous Next