1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2013 6:54 PM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

The only people who try to defend the 3 set ups the OP talked about being the N word...... Are the guys who use it. Not only use it but if losing gun battles without it, they will go right back to it... becasue they are EASY.

Go ahead use what you want to use. Beat me in the game with your cheap guns... its all good. becasue everytime i see myself get killed by 1 of those 3 setups i just laugh and know im better than you

• 81. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    myevo8you

As far as "NOOB" combos go here are the TOP ones I see

ANY SMG with a laser sight and rapid fire

ANY gun with a target finder (AKA new baby monitor)

SVU spamming with a ACOG in HC

Chicom with rapid fire/select fire (I just hate the sound that gun makes)

ANY player whose top 2 guns are the MSMC AND PDW side by side.

Players playing Kill Confirmed and getting 20+ kills with 5-6 confirms.

Players posting Youtube videos of their awesome leet skills getting 100+ kills in a game while NOT playing the objective.

• 82. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    Film_Not_Rated

I still think it can be classed as OP. The P90's in the previous MW titles were hard to use sometimes because of the recoil, sometimes the hitmarkers were just furious, when I see the PDW I don't see that, they said they nerfed the recoil...I rarely noticed it. The gun still has little to no recoil, can kill quickly, and it can reward bad players who can't aim with the all famous...Spray and pray.

Remember when they said they nerfed the 870? LOL, yeah that worked out.

• 83. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    ImOld6reg

actually I care, I will not use combos considered Whorish.  I used to sit in head glitch spots before I knew what they were, I honustly just thought they provided good cover and I was hard to shoot. Once I saw the "pro" youtubers who camp them use it and saw how glitched they were I stopped, now I spend my time shitting on the youtubers and other SMG **** with 3+ KDRS.

I will never touch a SMG in this or any FPS ever made, this is going back to when I started playing CS 1.6. It is a basic game moral of not being a little *****.

It will never be my goal to spawn trap the enemy, it will be my goal to keep them spawning from one side of the map, but I never want to be shooting them as they spawn.  I have hated the random ass spawn system in CoD since I started playing them.

I will never use the *** finder because of much people hate it. 

I will never use a shotgun because hipfiring people at close range requires zero skill at all, if I kill someone it is because I outplayed them in some way, not because my gun is like playing as Chuck Norris in CQC.

I do not use select fire on the Fal because the fal is worse full auto than it is fired semi auto.

• 84. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

Better the FAL than the SMG panic hipfire (No Skill at all)

• 85. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    rankismet

ImOld6reg wrote:

actually I care, I will not use combos considered Whorish.  I used to sit in head glitch spots before I knew what they were, I honustly just thought they provided good cover and I was hard to shoot. Once I saw the "pro" youtubers who camp them use it and saw how glitched they were I stopped, now I spend my time shitting on the youtubers and other SMG **** with 3+ KDRS.

I will never touch a SMG in this or any FPS ever made, this is going back to when I started playing CS 1.6. It is a basic game moral of not being a little *****.

It will never be my goal to spawn trap the enemy, it will be my goal to keep them spawning from one side of the map, but I never want to be shooting them as they spawn.  I have hated the random ass spawn system in CoD since I started playing them.

I will never use a shotgun because hipfiring people at close range requires zero skill at all, if I kill someone it is because I outplayed them in some way, not because my gun is like playing as Chuck Norris in CQC.

I do not use select fire on the Fal because the fal is worse full auto than it is fired semi auto.

You forgot to mention how you won't use snipers because of quickscoping.

... oh...

... and you won't use pistols because sprinters make you mad.

• 86. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

ImOld6reg wrote:

I truely do like your style!! it is very similar to my own. However i dont refuse to use all smgs in this game i only refuse to use the PDW and MSMC, the others i will use on rare occasions.  i was proud myself on playing BO1 for a good year and a half and never dropping a single motion sensor and also having low kill count with both the famas and ak47u

• 87. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    parnezzi

if someones using the chicom with rapid and select fire and are doing good then either there a pro or abusing the hell out of lag comp because that gun is a hit marker machine, and those attachments make it 10 times worse.

• 88. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

Shoutout to the updating people. I loved the ak47u and I would much appriciate it if you guys coulg bring back something like that gun. I am going to get the submachine guns diamond, but getting the PDW, MP7, and VEKTOR will be pretty darn hard. So, can you guys bring a gun that doesn't SUCK? PLEASE. Adios.

- Freak   PLZ RESPOND.

• 89. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    SitRepPro

freakiestfreak wrote:

Shoutout to the updating people. I loved the ak47u and I would much appriciate it if you guys coulg bring back something like that gun.

- Freak   PLZ RESPOND.

They already have.  It's the AN-94 and I'm sick and tired of seeing the AK47 in COD games.  It gives me the impression that the Russians only have one gun.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next