1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 136 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 9:42 AM by rankismet Go to original post RSS
  • 110. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    rankismet

that6uy420 wrote:

after watching the trailer... I'm gonna retract what I said.. seems it will be on MP

TBH... I was nervous I was gonna have to do the same thing when it was a Zombies only weapon.

• 111. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    starbuckfrack

Heres how he says it in the trailer "The first DLC weapon ever offered in the history of Call of Duty".

So that could still only mean in Zombies mode, even though I swear weapons were offered in a previous game before.

Its very likely that Mac was right and they had it already waiting in one of the memory slots. UNLESS they remove a weapon.

• 112. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...

I hope everyone realizes those 2 empty spots in the Scorestreak menu including the one that had the nuke posted in the Twitter pic are just as viable an option now and probable after this first in the history of CoD DLC weapon. 

I bet we see those two spots filled with (new scorestreak) & (nuke scorestreak) in later DLC's.

• 113. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    rankismet

starbuckfrack wrote:

Heres how he says it in the trailer "The first DLC weapon ever offered in the history of Call of Duty".

So that could still only mean in Zombies mode, even though I swear weapons were offered in a previous game before.

Its very likely that Mac was right and they had it already waiting in one of the memory slots. UNLESS they remove a weapon.

I'm convinced they made the framework for adding different kinds of DLC... weapons, camos, maybe even perks or new streaks.

But the fact it was Vahn announcing the weapon and not their zombies guy... plus with the next clip showing it in use on the MP map (~03:32) with gunfire sound I have not heard from an SMG...

... it's MP... it may also be in Zombies... but it's definitely in MP.

• 114. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    killasapo

And platinum camo in the empty camo slot as well ;)

• 115. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    starbuckfrack

rankismet wrote:

starbuckfrack wrote:

I'm convinced they made the framework for adding different kinds of DLC... weapons, camos, maybe even perks or new streaks.

But the fact it was Vahn announcing the weapon and not their zombies guy... plus with the next clip showing it in use on the MP map (~03:32) with gunfire sound I have not heard from an SMG...

I agree with that because people have been begging for years.

I wonder what they will do with sharing a dropped weapon ? Make it unable to pick it up ?

OR

They could again just have a DLC map playlist where  everyone already owns the gun since they bought the map pack. THAT is very likely the solution to having players pick up the weapon. Cant play in those list if they dont have the maps.

So THAT will make it impossible for players who dont have the DLC to pick up the guns.

• 116. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    rankismet

starbuckfrack wrote:

rankismet wrote:

starbuckfrack wrote:

I agree with that because people have been begging for years.

I wonder what they will do with sharing a dropped weapon ? Make it unable to pick it up ?

OR

They could again just have a DLC map playlist where  everyone already owns the gun since they bought the map pack. THAT is very likely the solution to having players pick up the weapon. Cant play in those list if they dont have the maps.

So THAT will make it impossible for players who dont have the DLC to pick up the guns.

I hope to God that is not the case...

... that would mean I would never get to use it since they never make DLC playlists for HC (or really crappy ones).

• 117. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...

If the Peacekeeper is in MP, then it will be OP, so that we have to buy the DLC to stay good at the game. If they do that, I'm going back to BO1.

• 118. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    rankismet

Chesney1995 wrote:

If the Peacekeeper is in MP, then it will be OP, so that we have to buy the DLC to stay good at the game. If they do that, I'm going back to BO1.

It's not "if"... have fun with Bo1.

• 119. Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...
    starbuckfrack

rankismet wrote:

I hope to God that is not the case...

... that would mean I would never get to use it since they never make DLC playlists for HC (or really crappy ones).

If they do make a seperate playlist again I hope to god the do something decent as well.

That moshpit stuff they did last time was VERY poor.

Hence I am not buying the maps until I see the playlist. (Seriously I will probably buy it right away for the snow map )