21 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2013 2:45 PM by deamonomic RSS

Pushed away by an invisible player?

You all probably know this feeling when two players push each other during the start of a match.

My question is, anyone else experienced the same "push away" feeling when no one of your team is around you? its like i am being pushed away by a invisible player. Is this a glitch, lag, bad host selection? its like i am running into invisible players or walls. Happenend to me while being on 4 bar.

• Re: Pushed away by an invisible player?
    thetizzleguy

LAG LAG LAG

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

You might be experiencing rubber banding.

that6uy420

the rubberband man! That is some horrible choppy lag.  It sucks horribly.  My "favorite" has to be connection interupption and the host on the other team is still running around killing everyone.

BrownTrousers73

Its lag mate. Sometimes i feel like im playing Gauntlet from 1987 teleporting all over.....dong, dong, dong

lmao!

playerone2

BrownTrousers73 wrote:

Its lag mate. Sometimes i feel like im playing Gauntlet from 1987 teleporting all over.....dong, dong, dong

lmao!

Dong, Dong, Dong.  

Remeber, Dont Shoot Food.

red vakyrie needs food badly

elf is about to die

good times.

ive played 10mb android multiplayer games that had better hit detection over over 3g than this piece.

JUSTBAZE

Everytime they do a hot "Fix" I have a new problem. Alot of times I will have this problem and someone on the opposing team will kill me right after. I dont know what they are doing with the servers but its becoming crazy. I also notice that it is always at least 3 or more people running extremely fast, faster than normal. It's something they really need to fix.

SerkGlory

Its a ghost. I had this happen to me one time, my solution to this problem was easy. You tell the ghost to leave you alone and he will leave you alone.

The ghosts name was lag. The solution was grabbing an internet made Ouija board called a good router, and playing the game tells it to stop. You need a good internet provider though.

playerone2

SerkGlory wrote:

Its a ghost. I had this happen to me one time, my solution to this problem was easy. You tell the ghost to leave you alone and he will leave you alone.

The ghosts name was lag. The solution was grabbing an internet made Ouija board called a good router, and playing the game tells it to stop. You need a good internet provider though.

Sorry brah. this wont work. if anything it will hinder your experience. 

unless what you have is really, really bad.

KirikaRyoko

This happens to me quite a bit. Sometimes I am even "magically teleported" halfway across the map and back. It's like I am one place, then for a moment I am someplace totally different, then I am back where I started (and if any enemies are near back just in time to see them kill me).

Also have thing happen where I am on one side of the map and have not been killed in awhile, the game ends (me still alive and healthy) but the final kill-cam shows someone killing me clear across the darn map in an area I haven't been in awhile and in a location/circumstances that I was never killed at throughout the whole game.

Doesn't happen often (maybe once every couple of days) but that one still blows my mind a bit ...just freaky. The night before last it showed me being killed by an enemy on the final kill-cam down in the engineering deck/engine room on Hijacked, looked like I was just standing in place like I had spawned there or something, the big orange YOU thing pointing at the character as the enemy approached and killed it. Yet, at the end of the game I was actually alive and well and up on deck and had not been killed in a short bit, and what is the most odd was that I had not even been in the engine room at all during the entire game (I rarely go down there except on hardpoint). It was a very very odd ending to a fairly laggy game.

deamonomic

lag spike most likely

KirikaRyoko

Makes me think of the old Star Trek episode in the reruns I watched as a kid, the one where I think it was the teleporter split Capt. Kirk into two different people, an evil one and a good one. Yes, Yes, that's it... the spawn system split my character into two different ones, an evil one and a good one...  The one that was killed down in the engineering room on the final kill cam was was my evil twin. Yes, that's it... that was the evil one, the one of me that was still alive up on deck is the good one (walks away looking back with an evil smirk).

Darn-it! I should have gotten double-XP!