1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 292 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 10:25 AM by malditor Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

well quit posting on it bud...this is a video game forum not an english final.

• 91. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.
    Swaggin412

I think it really sucks you can't combine silencer and long barrel.

• 92. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.
    trialstardragon

Your the noob for needing any of that. And no it is not anyone being afraid a noob would do so. For a good skilled player would still kill the noob even with his super class because the good skilled player would have it too and still do better than the noob.

This game will never have 100% customization in how everything is ever, so to ever expect it or think it should or would ever happen just proves how little you understand about this game. Which proves how much of a noob to this game you really are.

There is no need for 100% customization in this series ever, just so players like you can make your super class how you want it becaue you think you should be allowed too. Get over your entilement minded attitude for that is never going to happen in this game series ever and that is a simple fact.

• 93. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

it doesn't really suck....but its like "why?"

what is the point?  It's not op'd i mean if I got killed with it I wouldn't notice....seems like these guys just wanna be scubs...call people noobs when all the do is cry when they get merked by the real "noobs".

Did I use Noobs enough Noobies?

Noobie, Nooby, NOOOOOOOOB!

• 94. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

ITS NOT NEEDING!

NO ONE  NEEDS IT!

ITS A WANT, A CHOICE!

ITS JUST THERE TO GIVE MORE OPTIONS HELLO!

Its for FUN because thats what a game is for...to be fun!

learn to read brother....jeez

• 95. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

funny fact to prove that i actually dont use guns besides a sniper... I did not know that you could not use those 2 attachments together.  It makes sense but did not know. 

• 96. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.
    trialstardragon

How about you learn that yo do not get to have the game be how you want just becasue you think it should be.

Your want is not what everyone else wants so it is not needed in the game.

There is enough choices and options allready in this game. There does not need to be 1000000 choices on how to set up a class just because you think so.

What you call fun is not what everyone else calls fun so again not needed in the game even if you think so.

• 97. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

The_Shift wrote:

ITS NOT NEEDING!

NO ONE  NEEDS IT!

ITS A WANT, A CHOICE!

ITS JUST THERE TO GIVE MORE OPTIONS HELLO!

Its for FUN because thats what a game is for...to be fun!

learn to read brother....jeez

I can read. And i often do. You should try it sometime.

Just like how i read the title of your thread "Pick 10 is a lie".... but in reality it is not a lie. It is completely true. Just like that fact that a complete customization will never be implimented into a CoD game.  this game has so many different choices for a custom class that im sure you have not used 1/2 of. so if you want to have fun go play the game and try to create each and every one of them.  By the time you are done doing that the next CoD game will be out, and with any luck the next game will also have a "pick 10" of some kind and you can start all over again. 

Nobody is butthurt from the comments you are making.  I do hope you are enjoying yourself making this ridiculous comments because i myself am enjoying reading how idiotic they are and thanking myself for not being that slow

• 98. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

Thanks, Gramatically correct troll...

Anyways....anyone find it stupid you can't use the Hybrid Optics + Select fire?

• 99. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

It do affect the logical side of my brain, since its not on the same part of the weapon, it should not interfere.

Some restriction make plenty of sense to my rationnnal side, of course you cant attach 2 sights to the same gun, or a long barrel and a silencer, both being the same part of the gun.

The FMG bullet is the worst... I mean, its a bullet, it can't logically interfere with any other attachment.

But I do get the purpose of it must be to reduce the spray and pray on Core.

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next