3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2013 7:02 PM by Scrapmaxx RSS

Account hacked??

Got on BO2 yesterday and all my guns and permanent unlocks are gone.  Presige is still the same but I've lost my permanent unlocked ghost and ANU94.  All perks and unlocked tokens are gone too.  Does this mean someone hacked my account?

• Re: Account hacked??
    Audiophile

Check the weapon performance in your combat record and your calling cards and emblems. If the weapon stats look strange or you are also missing calling cards and camos for weapons you had attained, you likely played a match on Local or System Link. There is a known software glitch involving this and you will need to PM ATVIAssist and supply them your console and gamer tag. They will then forward your information and you will wait......I opened my case regarding this same issue on 12/12/2012 and still have not been able to get it resolved......good luck

Thanks!  You are absolutely right. I had played a game of local because I couldn't get on for a few minutes.  Got back on and Wham!  All gone.  I still kept my prestige level, but lost my permanent unlocks.  I was able to go into token refund and refund all my tokens, so at least I was able to get back some of my perks and attachments but alas, I lost all my work on my AN-94 (only had cherry blossom and art of war left).  I''m curious as to what happens when I prestige again. 

Thanks again for helping solve the mystery.  I'm telling all my friends not to play local!!

Thanks!  You are absolutely right. I had played a game of local because I couldn't get on for a few minutes.  Got back on and Wham!  All gone.  I still kept my prestige level, but lost my permanent unlocks.  I was able to go into token refund and refund all my tokens, so at least I was able to get back some of my perks and attachments but alas, I lost all my work on my AN-94 (only had cherry blossom and art of war left).  I''m curious as to what happens when I prestige again. 

Thanks again for helping solve the mystery.  I'm telling all my friends not to play local!!