15 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2013 9:23 AM by monkeylord RSS

tired of rushers

im sick to death of rushers on my team on tdm for one simple reason, they march straght into the enemy spawn and force them to spawn directly behind u and get u killed,  constantly doing 180s to check my rear, i prefer to gun battle right in the centre and not encroach on there spawn, i dont think theres anything wrong with the spawn system, the problem is rushers imo

• Re: tired of rushers
    MCCOMINATOR

everyone should lay behind a trashcan and go 7-2.  then this game would be awesome. 

SoG_Hanix_PC

Well, thing is that the game spawns the enemy team in an area of the map where the least amount of opposing team members are. So, in reality, you're complaining about the rushers when the real problem is that you're just chilling and camping an area and get mad when you actually have to start playing the game because the opposing team isn't coming from the area you think they should be coming from. Get over it.

im a run n gunner that patrols the centre ground, never camped once, know ur facts

Harv72

So your problem is with spawn rushing.

Meh.  In my own limited TDM experience (whenever it comes up in Ground War or Mercenary Moshpit), if you don't rush the enemy spawn at some point then you're going to end up with at least one player on the opposing team playing the full match & going 0-0.  You've always got at least that one guy camped in the back with their sniper rifle, or even just sitting in a corner near their spawn with a shotgun.  Besides which, for players looking to maximize their score/XP earned, the way to get more kills is to get as close to that spawn as possible.

Whenever I play TDM or KC I do so with the assumption that the spawns will be flipped numerous times and I'll need to be ready for when that happens.  If you're staying in the middle of the map then that becomes easier, as all you really need to do is turn around.

if you cant recognize the spawns have flipped that's your problem all it takes is a simple glance at the HUD wherever there are not green arrows guess what? The enemy spawning there then of you cant take that info to predict and judge which way they be coming from again your fault. I run n gun and sometimes flipping the spawns is necessary when a full enemy team is camping a certain part of the map easy way to remove them is kill and flip the spawn have them spawn across the map away from there team even for a few secs is enough to break up the tea party.

SoG_Hanix_PC

I just love that he calls himself a run and gunner who stays in the center of the map, when a run and gunner is someone who runs across the map. A run and gunner is a rusher, if you're holding down an area of a map, you're not running and gunning, plain and simple. Just learn to play better and stop complaining.

i love how u took my comment and applied ur own dumb logic, why is a run and gunner a rusher, a person who uses an smg is a rusher, i use an ar which means i keep the enemy at a distance, this is obviously above all ur levels of understanding, so just forget i dared to make a legit comment. oh and "learn to play better". did i once say i was suffering because of this?. i have diamonond camo ars, eesh u fan boys think u know it all. 

Lol your dumb logic is rushers are smg users assault rifle users are run n gunners? Its  the same thing I run n gun with ar,shotguns,smgs or call it rushing the fact is if your sitting in the middle.of the map your not rushing / run n gun or flanker or whatever you want to.call it

SoG_Hanix_PC

I use every weapon type actually and deploy multiple play styles, thank you very much. I've got a Gold AR, Gold SMGs, I am 1 challenge away from a gold Shotgun, I've got a gold Sniper Rifle; so yeah, just so you know. I am not saying there is anything wrong with your play style, just correcting you because you're not a run and gunner, you're holding an area. Hell, on Hijacked, you can sit in the hot tub and hold down the center of the map. That is all I am saying. You just need to get better at it and pay attention to your hud and communicate with your team. Do these things and you won't be surprised when the opposing team pops up behind you.

Izjar11

jimmymccloud wrote:

im sick to death of rushers on my team on tdm for one simple reason, they march straght into the enemy spawn and force them to spawn directly behind u and get u killed,  constantly doing 180s to check my rear, i prefer to gun battle right in the centre and not encroach on there spawn, i dont think theres anything wrong with the spawn system, the problem is rushers imo

I hear you, and it is a issue you need to pay attention to when playing solo. With a clan, you don't have this problem.

On a side note ~ nothing a shock charge, claymore, betty can't help with.

thanks for a reaonable reply, glad to see not everyone in this community are !"££$%%

BanHaMMer

Izjar11 wrote:

jimmymccloud wrote:

I hear you, and it is a issue you need to pay attention to when playing solo. With a clan, you don't have this problem.

On a side note ~ nothing a shock charge, claymore, betty can't help with.

True my "ego-testicle" friend   <~ first 1 for 2013

Our Clan never flips the spawn and the silly rushers just keep coming to try and flip our spawn, straight into our KILLZONES...

monkeylord

In the solo rushers defence we have to flip the spawns into patterns we personally controll best as we get burnt way to often by people who aren't as good at locking down as they think they are.

When it comes to solo COD flipping the spawns and keeping the enemy off balance is the best way to eek out a win although I can see how it'd be frustrating for people who can actually controll high traffic areas.