15 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2013 1:29 AM by Tick7 RSS

real dissapointed In BO2

I was wondering if anyone else here feels the same way...I was checking out the Devil May Cry game... it comes out on the 15th...What should I get that or the DLC....

I don't want to get the DLC and be dissapointed again...

If I get DmC that might give me some time to check out if the DLC is even worth it.... maybe I will rent it. IDK

• Re: real dissapointed In BO2
    cranium2001

If you don't like it now DLC probably won't sway you. I feel bad for the people having such a bad experience with this game. It's about 90% right as rain for me.

randomhero204

Yeah it's a shame... Game is tops in cod series along with mw1

Yea I was watching a video...some guy playing COD4....hit it right on the head...

They are taking the money and running....I don't think I even want to support a company like that....

not much support on here...hmm...

Just played the DMC demo...its pretty good, controls are a lil complicated, but so far the Demo has been more fun than BO2 hahaha

I think Im gonna rent it and post up and wait and see if the community likes the DLC....if its any good maybe I will get it....if I even have BO2 till then...

that6uy420

I actually am looking forward to some new maps.  If you want to get DmC then get it.  Coming here to ask an apothetic forum isn't going to change your mind.  If you feel  as if the company is taking your money and running then why even stay?  I for one feel that this game is in the number 1 spot but that is just my opinion.

nicedrewishfela

I am quite enjoying it, aside from the occasional connection issues.

Not sure what the point of this thread was, however. Do you have specific reasons you are disappointed?

Cheezbrger

Apart from the connection issues I love this game.  I've always been an Infinity Ward fanboy and haven't like any of the Treyarch multi player CODs(Love their Campaigns though) in the past but this is by far my favorite COD ever.

r33k

ive always been more of a treyarch fan. i belive their artistic approach and historical aproach(ecept for this one) have always been more to my liking. I felt WaW was my COD4, even though i did enjoy that one too, WaW was always better for me. when BLOPS1 came out, i fell in love again with the new artistic and historial approach it it as well. when BOPS2 came out, at first i kind of though less of it because they strayed a little from history. but it was forgiven when i first saw all the art in this game. the calling cards, the emblem generation again, the sounds are fantastic(except for the volume of players), the DIAMOND cammo, the way they not only set it in the future, but also brought the GAME into the future, and a host of other things. i think with a little tweaking and some bigger maps it will become one of the greats.

Yea so I was playing today....and I quit because I was playing HC KC and accidentally killed a teammate twice...

We both had mics and were laughing about it...we knew it was accidentall....and i got booted from it....

Its stupid ass decisions like this that make me so frustrated....I mean...why did they have to change it from systems they knew already worked...

COD4 was ricochete + time out, no boot

MW2 was ricochet only

pretty sure W@W was the same as cod4 seeing as how all treyarch does is copy IW....I'm done with COD as long as these companies are making them.

I'm getting my money back, and buying something worth while...

You're getting your money back because you messed up a few times, and got booted from a gametype where you know getting booted is possible when team killing?

Wow.

No its happened multiple times....Thats not the only reason.....I am returning this game because you die so cheaply and often there is nothing outside of you capabilities you can do about it...

Its just cheap death, after cheap death....

There is no Gratification, with any part of this game....Just frustration.

This is a slap in the fans face.

Next time try playing your game before you release it Treyarch.  Its broken...and its beyond fixing.

Feels like that to me.  Feel like I should turn the game in.  Loved the first black ops because all the weapons seem balanced and the multiplayer didn't feel like it was broken.  Now, I face clans in mercenary( a game mode for no parties), cheap weapons (can't tell you how many times I've been shotgun snipe, thought that was a BF3 thing), horrible knifing system(didn't we learn from the last black ops, but nope it just got worse).  So far, my favorite death is having full health and just seeing the grenade indicator, and seeing the grenade, and still killing me instantly.  Hopefully they'll fix it, until then I'll be playing something else.  By the way, storyline was awesome in this game!

save yourself and buy devil may cry then, the dlc will be terrible anyway just like the game

Tick7

This melodramatic fanboy stuff is a bit unnecessary.

You are a hater of the game, and just like any other hater, you'll be back on it tomorrow night firing up your Xbox and playing Black ops 2 online.

We've seen this all before.

And eh, on the off-chance that I'm wrong, and you do genuinely hate the game, and aren't just hating on it because it's fashionable to do so, then go buy the other thing you are considering buying because DLC isn't going to change your mind on a game you don't like.

This isn't Battlefield, where different DLCs encourage completely different playstyles.