21 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2013 4:32 PM by ots_dj3nvy RSS

Can we complain anymore?

Izjar11

I just read a complaint on Counter UAV's and the EMP grenade, and this person is whinnying that they effectively ruin his scorestreaks. COD how much more can we complain about things in the game?

First it was the complaint on the UAV, now people are focusing on the CUAV, EMP, how the sentry no longer kills! When will it end?

• Re: Can we complain anymore?
    Eye_Gore

Never, as long as humans inhabit this planet, so will complaints come foward.

Mojo33

If everyone stopped complaining then, inevitably, somebody would complain about the lack of complaints!

redx165

People have a right to complain. If you buy the game you just earn that right. So let me complain:

Ghost - They weaken this perk so much cause of the campers in the last two games.

Scorestreaks - They are not made for TDM and only made for Objective gamemodes. They need to up TDM by atleast 25 points for kill.

SMG - There really isn't no point in using any other gun but SMGs. Most of all the Assualt Rifles shoot too slow. Besides M8A1 with select fire and Type 25

Shotguns - R870 and KSG need to be nerf. I almost got R870 gold and it's just way too easy to use that gun

Many more things I like to add on there.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Izjar11

redx165 wrote:

People have a right to complain. If you buy the game you just earn that right. So let me complain:

Ghost - They weaken this perk so much cause of the campers in the last two games.

Scorestreaks - They are not made for TDM and only made for Objective gamemodes. They need to up TDM by atleast 25 points for kill.

SMG - There really isn't no point in using any other gun but SMGs. Most of all the Assualt Rifles shoot too slow. Besides M8A1 with select fire and Type 25

Shotguns - R870 and KSG need to be nerf. I almost got R870 gold and it's just way too easy to use that gun

Many more things I like to add on there.

~THE NOOB KILLER

These are more suggestion based complaints than idiotic ones, I didn't mean to flame those who post use full things.

Your right, in TDM its close to impossible to earn the high scorestreaks.

Mojo33

Too bad buying the game didn't earn you a sense of humour! :P

Shotguns are fine your the noob killer yet you can't handle someone using a shotgun eh?

Ghost is perfect as well doesn't work for campers good.

There also alot of good AR that destroy smgs mid & long range your going to die to smg cbq that's the point

Also before anyone says it no the maps are not to small each map.has a area for certain playstyle play to whatever gun your using role and you'll do fine

redx165

No I'm just saying  if someone like me that doesn't use a shotgun goes 18-5 every game there is a problem. R870 needs a range nerf. I used it and gets mad kills at range. I'm someone who likes to try all weapons.

Ghost isn't perfect. Yea for SMG's but they need to extend the time you need to run to stay off the radar with Assualt Riffes, Snipers, Light Machine Guns. They make you run slower.

AN94, M8A1, FAL are the only good three assault rifles. Sure the Scar-H is good but it needs better range or less recoil in order for people to start using it more. The three Assault Rifles I listed are good at long range and decent and close.

Hijacked isn't good for all playstyles. If you use a shotgun or smg you will do better on that map than using anyother gun.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Mojo33

Simply moving at mormal speed (even while crouched) while using Ghost will keep you off the radar with ANY gun.

You can even ADS while moving with an SMG or Shotgun (or with a Stock equipped on other guns) and STILL remain off the radar.

870 already received a range nerf. Its fine the way it is . I don't even run lightweight or extreme cond. And run with assault rifle and stay off the map I had to equip stock tho so when I ads and move I still remain off the radar

All PEOPLE's ARE bitc*es..... To an extent.....

If you can't beat them, Join them

thebigb82

C-UAV should be earlier, that is all

ghamorra

Some complaints are justified or they're topics for conversation. Most though are little kids expecting to have have beast games every match and hate dying even once

sennalike

For me justifiable complaints are about the fairness of the game in terms of connection to the host, but we all know that.  Also justifiable are those about something that happens over a period of say 50+ games (so it is clear it isn't just a one off and down to the connection).  But there are too many people who experience something once and jump on here to moan about it, be it an OP weapon or something they failed with and needs a buff. 

Playing online games, especially a FPS is like a tight rope walk; sometimes it can be great, but it only takes a small error to throw you off.  If people just accepted this then they would probably complain a lot less, but a lot of people think the internet should be stable and work 100% of the time with no blips.  It doesn't.

Ezcru

Complaining about CUAV, that's a new one. The only person I know that runs CUAV every match is..well, me lol.

Izjar11

On a side note guys ~ has anyone noticed the spam bot on the PC forums? WTH is that?

ots_dj3nvy

Only thing I complain about is the matchmaking, the spawns, and how they continue to leave us players in the dark without any communication on progress of the game.

I could care less about the weapons, perks, equipment or streaks.