NUKETOWN 24/7 COÑO

XxMegaRubio23xX

WHY CAN WE NUKETOWN 24/7 BACK!!!!!!!! COÑO

• Re: NUKETOWN 24/7 COÑO
    gdexter

Why can no make sense speaks you when?

trialstardragon

Nol, it was not meant to ever be a perm standalone playlist. It was only there for the launch of the game during dxp and was only brought back for dxp and will only be brought back for dxp during dlc release dates on each console.

There is no reason for noobtown to ever be a standalone list, just so people can boost ranks easier. For that is the only reason that map is liked so much, becuase of how fast teh map plays which means more plays per hour, which means more exp per hour gained, which means more ranks per hour player.

slap1i

Who cares?  I like it because it's a fun map to play on, regardless of XP.  I don't remember reading that it would be available only on DXP weekends when I preordered my copy.  Maybe I just overlooked that?

trialstardragon

They did not have to say that because anyone that played BO knew how it would be. It was never promised to be a perm list that was never removed. No where in any adevertising did they ever say it would be a perm list.

slap1i

I would've thought they would have specified that when they offered the map.  When they turned it off after the openeing weekend, there was quite an uproar.  I don't think others were expecting that either.

It seems silly to me to offer exclusive content, and then only allow it on a limited basis without mentioning that part of the deal until after you buy it.  What if they did the same thing with DLC?  One week, the new maps would be in rotation, and the next they would be gone.  Would that upset you?

jwaller123

trialstardragon wrote:

They did not have to say that because anyone that played BO knew how it would be. It was never promised to be a perm list that was never removed. No where in any adevertising did they ever say it would be a perm list.

I actually did not know that they would get rid of it. I was a little upset when I found out it was gone after only a week, but never dwelled on it. I like it better on double XP weekends anyway. Total chaos!!

COÑO TIO!

The Nuketown 24/7 playlist is just a Pre-Order bonus for those who Pre-Ordered but it's just on Double XP Weekends, so whoever pre-ordered the game, whenever there's a DoubleXP Weekend we will have that playlist

To the guy who is saying it was never promised as a playlist do you not remember that the playlist was titled as "nuketown 24/7, all day, every day, forever"