16 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2013 7:45 AM by djtn RSS

Getting really ANNOYED !

MiLLwauKeeee

I'm getting really upset when the host dashboards resulting in an automatic loss ! I'm trying to get big win streaks, but whenever I get it up to like 17,18 ish this always happens. FFS fix this game !

• Re: Getting really ANNOYED !
    iivrruummii

It happens to everyone, just suck it up and deal with it like you have the past 4 games.

Treyarch takes this competitive stuff way to seriously, if they would stop giving Host a disadvantage then lot of people won't ragequit anymore. Its just a game after all and games are to have fun.

iivrruummii

I would rather have the host be at an advantage rather than everyone with a bad connection.

Me too.

And it makes sense on a gaming aspect, but 3Arch is a business, and the goal is to have as many as possible people buy the game.. as they do it right now it allows the noobs or lezure players ( usually have crap internet) play and have fun, so they keep playing, buy DLC content etc. since there are more of them, than the serious gamers or hardcore gamers, that buy great internet and play religiously

djtn

Err0r_6_ wrote:

And it makes sense on a gaming aspect, but 3Arch is a business, and the goal is to have as many as possible people buy the game.. as they do it right now it allows the noobs or lezure players ( usually have crap internet) play and have fun, so they keep playing, buy DLC content etc. since there are more of them, than the serious gamers or hardcore gamers, that buy great internet and play religiously

So what happends when they pi$$ off all of us hardcore gamers and we leave?

well im with you.. but most likely, they will either not care and cater to the lezure gamer, or if nobody plays, then they all together stop making them, and create a new title

djtn

Makes sense but I'm guessing a better made game will come out before they get the option to stop making them. Don't ever underestimate their greed .

HAHA I never do.. III neverrr doooo

the problem is with these gaming companies is not that they dont make good games that are potentionally fun.. its that they dont invest back to the community ( consumer) ie. dedicated servers.. which whith the money they pull in.. they definitely have the financial backing to do it..

djtn

I would think that if the truth be told, many of those leisure players are attrated to COD because of us hardcore gamers. If we leave they'll probably follow.

You'll never see deddies for COD, the overhead cost is too much, even if they charged the players. COD is a global IP. That's a lot of IT, infrustructure and up-keep. Bobby Kotick would never foot that bill.

Many die hard call of duty fans i know have already stopped playing the franchise, i expect more to follow but it really doesn't matter to Activision, they just want the money which they get regardless.

I think we the hardcore call of duty supporters are just 2%, it wouldn't make any difference when even all the hardcore cod players would stop playing the game.

djtn

I agree!

ShaneDog

I was looking at my career stats for game types the other day and noticed I had a 54 game winning streak in TDM. I was rather surprised to say the least.

TasteVengeance4

This should hopefully be patched soon, Activision and Infinity Ward are aware of this so just bare with them, it happens to the best of us.

belly120

lol the thing is it does often feel like 3arc are actually trying to make the shittest game ever to see how long they can take the p**s out of us, roll on the next big game series i say. 

when i die in game i like to "Respawn" if you get my meaning lol