3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2013 6:06 AM by pimmieboy RSS

Help please? Nuketown 2025 glitch?

Well, i have Nuketown 2025 (a freind was nice enough to give me his code ) so i downloaded the Nuketown. I then go to Multiplayer, then i go to custom games. there is no map option for Nuketown 2025. i go to my Game Data Utility folder on the ps3, and i check, there is 2 diffrent Black Ops 2 files. One called Call of Duty(r): Black Ops II (BLUS31011) and the other called Call of Duty(r): Black Ops II (BLES01717)... Any help?

• Re: Help please? Nuketown 2025 glitch?
    phxs72

That most likely is the problem.  The BLUS code is region specific to your game disk.  So it appears that the Nuketown code that you downloaded is for a different region and won't work on your game.  Maybe someone with a better understanding of things could invalidate my arguement but I'm pretty sure that is what has happened here.

well, my games region code is BLES01717... Sucks that i cant play Nuketown :/

pimmieboy

so then you live in europe? blus is from us . so it won't work

maybe try this

Firstly delete you black ops game data from the game data utility

Then go into your account management -> transaction management* -> Downloads list*

now you should see several different downloads for the nuketown map.You need to download the one that has the same BLES code as your disc.

if that doesnt work, gues you f****d 

grtz