6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 12:10 PM by mn7_la RSS

LAST PRESTIGE NO TOKEN!!!

Good day I have a problem and that I am level 55 Prestige 10 but have no more tokens & jezz I do keien diamonds camouflage with assault rifles & I've made ​​any weird reason freeizuschalten no prestige token more to me Toekn and since there is no is another prestige than 10, I can do nothing

• Re: LAST PRESTIGE NO TOKEN!!!
    mn7_la

There's an option called "Redeem or Refund or something" in the Prestige Menu (right next to Create-a-Class & Refresh). I believe this is the option on the left-most end (not the right-most - that one will reset everything - so NOT that one).

If you select this option, the "Unlock" tokens that you earn as you move from Level 1 thru Level 55 - each unlock token can be refunded. So, you unlock some 50 items & then want to unlock a 51st item - just refund one of the items & get back the unlock token - use it to unlock the new item.

I don't know if what I'm saying makes any sense. If someone out here that speaks your language (German, right?) - hopefully they can better explain. My apologies.

MN

phxs72

Once you reach max level on Prestige 10 your next step is to become Prestige Master and at that point everything will be permanently unlocked. So you won't need a token.  Just play a few games and you will automatically get upgraded to Prestige Master.

xD Freizuschalten, ich liebe es wenn man ab und zu keine wörter auf englisch weiß (von mir) es hört sich einfach zu gut an