17 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 11:00 PM by parnezzi RSS

MASTER Prestige are cheaters?

It's only been about two months since the game has come out, how is it possible to become MASTER prestige already? I would think the highest prestige should be about a 5 or 6 at this point. Is it possible to play online with those within one or two prestige difference?  I agree a higer prestige should have some advantage but da*mn if a MASTER goes 75-2 and receives 3 or more of the high scorestreaks within 2 minutes of playtime. It's not possible!  Does anyone else agree?

• Re: MASTER Prestige are cheaters?
    TL_Bare_B_V2

It's possible.

turkeyslayer

Most are boosters, glitchers, and cheaters. It is sad because it gives the real master prestigers a bad reputation.

This is how they do it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYfDuJ4h6qw&list=HL1357173088&feature=mh_lolz

This is not my video. Please dislike it and report it for spam.

Not a good idea to post that dude. On the other hand, I suppose there is no stopping it.

COWARDLY LITTLE DOUCHEBAGS!!! WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING EVERY YEAR!!? I SWEAR, I'D CASTRATE THEM ALL AND FEED THEM THEIR OWN BALLS IF THEY HAD ANY! THIS GOES FOR ALL YOU GLITCHING, HACKING, LAG SWITCHING, EXPLOITING LITTLE IMBECILES! YOU'D BETTER HOPE I DON'T FIND YOU, OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!

...Sorry, I had to get that off of my chest. Black Ops 2 is soo close to being a really good game, and we have enough problems without these little dirtbags adding on. I'm busting my balls trying to get my KD up and get to Master Prestige; this'll be my first CoD where I reach max level. It makes me sick that I'll enter lobbies full of people calling me out for, or asking me to, boost/glitch.

TapSnap

I am getting tired of posts like this saying it cant be done and that all master prestiges are cheaters.

I for one am a master prestige and have been for 2 1/2 weeks now.  I had a week off work when the game came out (I get 6 weeks of paid vacation every year and had to use my last week before december or I lost it).  So by the first weekend I was already 3rd prestige.  By the end of the weekend since it was double xp I was fith prestige.  By the time the 2nd double xp weekend came around I was half way done 8th prestige.  Hit master prestige Sunday morning/afternoon of that double xp weekend.  I did it in under 8 days of play time.  I would have done it under 7 if I wasnt messing around in party games and running around with the crossbow for a week.

the scores you listed above are not hard to get if you have a full team of good players.  There were a few games where I was going 80 and 5 on nuketown depending on the game type.  My  team knew how far to go before the spawns would flip and we held one side of the mad.  This allowed me to sit back and hold a choke point.  

Yes there are cheaters out there but every game has them but to call everyone a cheater just because you cant do it in the same time frame is a joke. 

If you like look up my stats on elite.  Xbox live gamer tag is TapSnap.  I have a 1.5 K/D and a 1.7 W/L.  I only use AR most of the time but been using smg's to get them diamond.  Mostly play HC SnD any more.

I might have made it if I hadn't had to reset my stats (myy Internet prior to moving in to the apartment was atrocious, and my KD was under a 1.00).

TapSnap

I wish I reset my stats after first prestige just for the title.  But i wouldnt do it know.  I was hoping for something a bit different for hitting max prestige but again it was a let down. 

I dont know how many time I wished for one more pick 10 point to make it pick 11.  its like I always wish to have that one claymore or a extra perk.

I agree I play with two guys I have watched go from 5 to master prestige, one was at home due to an Auto accident, I was with both of them when they gained master so I know they are complerely legit.

Both have taken a break from the game for a while due to comments like the OP's till others catch up.

There are boosted ones out there without question but there are a number of genuine ones as well.

SitRepPro

Depends on the game mode too.  Hardpoint is quite generous for levelling up and for getting scorestreaks too.  Run with SMGs and play for a few hours a day each day and you could well be Prestige Master by now.

I'm only prestige 1 because I've been using the LMGs in TDM and I play for a few hours a week, which means my score per minute won't be as higher as if I was rushing with an SMG on Hardpoint or KC etc.  You can also take stuff with you with permanently unlock tokens so that might help some people rank faster through each prestige, like taking the VSAT or Ghost with you etc.

r8edtripx

fishn wrote:

It's only been about two months since the game has come out, how is it possible to become MASTER prestige already? I would think the highest prestige should be about a 5 or 6 at this point. Is it possible to play online with those within one or two prestige difference?  I agree a higer prestige should have some advantage but da*mn if a MASTER goes 75-2 and receives 3 or more of the high scorestreaks within 2 minutes of playtime. It's not possible!  Does anyone else agree?

There are definitely a lot of people that have used the glitch, but it's also extremely possible to have done it legitimately at this point.

There have been two Double XP weekends and both had Nuketown 2025 24/7; It's still more than possible without this, but it really helped a crap-load of players.

xdemonthekiller

Listen please, Some of the prestige masters are legit.
    And to tell the truth i could of been one if i didn't stay at prestige 1 to get my riot shiled, combat knife, crossbow and ballistic knife all gold but most of them are cheaters/boosters there is only about 40% of them who did it legitely by what i see, Im currently prestige 8 level 49.

Makellos

I can do an entire prestige in one sitting of double xp...about 6 hours. At that rate it takes about 12 hours to go through a prestige normally, seems pretty easy if you ask me. Haven't played in a couple of weeks and I am legitimately a prestige 9 level 29 or so. And it isn't what a high prestige has...it is they simply have played more. Typically people who play a lot are already better, hence why they enjoy it enough to play a lot. Then the fact that they have 6 days of in game play time. That is why they do so well.

And to the kdr, w/l stuff, anytime I see over a 2 in either category (especially both) it is usually fishy. Played a prestige master just the other day 7.4 kdr, 10.2 w/l with most killstreak used as dogs...lol. Also he was pretty bad all things considered (i beat him). Glitchers will glitch, cheaters cheat. Its cod, always been there, always will be. People are people.

DingoDC

Yeah, I'm Prestige 5 level 20 and I've got two kids, a full time job and only get to play maybe a couple hours a day (late at night when everyone else is asleep! )

parnezzi

usually the ones that cheat suck and increase my E-peen when i make them rage quit and cause a host migration, or disconnect because he dashboarded.