1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 9:45 PM by Kahnsfury Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!
    ChillyPaws

I don't like it when people quit. I'm relatively new to COD my first being MW3 I took some big beatings when I first started but would stay in the game because it was just down to me being bad at the game to start with. I'm better at it now... I would say about average KD close to 1.

I still get my **** handed to me somtimes when I come up against a good group and I will stay in the game but when I'm on the wrong end of the lag compensation and just can't kill anyone in a 1 to 1 when I'm shooting first I will quit, and I don't blame anyone else for doing the same thing.

I have 40 meg upload and 10 meg upload fibre optic internet connection so its not me having a bad connection its the way the game handles lag compensation and matchmaking and until they fix that I will not blame anyone for quitting.

• 21. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

I agree. Lag is a good reason to quit. And I do think your not one of the players who makes this game annoying. Some guys are so good, they see you before you see them and your down before you know it. Its a quality game too.

• 22. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

It wasn't that much better with Black Ops 1. But combining these two elements: lag quitting and rage quitting, it makes a pretty **** game. But I think lag quitting happens maybe 30 procent of the time, the rest is because off people not handling the game well. So if there would be no rage quitting the game would be pretty good. Besides that, lag quitting is also used for a excuse for shiity play.

• 23. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

Like I said before, I've not played the game at all in the last 3-4 weeks, but when I was playing I was quitting out of more games that I was completing.  Mainly because of the lag.

EVEN if I was on the dominating side.

I am simply not going to put myself through the stress of constantly getting shot round corners and receeiving BS deaths due to the lag.

We even do it when in a party if we are all lagging. (regardless of the score)

When they fix the game, THEN you can complain about people quittng.  At the moment you cannot expect people to put up with it.  They will just leave for another lobby.

• 24. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

Not a bad idea!

• 25. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

Did you play Black Ops 1? Same problems there. You quit more than 50% of your games because off lag!? I don't believe that because than you would have thrown the game outside the window. People don't want to recognize the problems because they are also rage quitting. When thats the case, its going to be hard to come with a solution because all the players are doing it. Time to go back to the campain then with the good old and always loyal robots.

• 26. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!
    MrFluffy949

Fix the lag and the quitting will solve itself.

I quit games all the time because of the lag. (People who quit when someone gets a loadstar or something are dicks though.) I would say 9/10 games have at least one host migration in it because the host is being over lag-comped and so they left.

• 27. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!
    brigasm_

Yeah right! All you have to do is start owning the other team and they will quit. Either to keep their KD up or because thye are little b$%#%$#%$es.

• 28. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!
    hyper72

What emptying most of your mag first into an enemy and getting insta dropped back is good sportmanship.... Its more luck kills than skill kills..... There just handing the game to cack internet muppets on cheap arse internet speed package.... There ones killing the game with a hand from treyarch..... Hahaha douchebag must be american burger chomping u u usa clown.

• 29. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!
    poppergunner

On a personal not i cant even give up smokeing cause i just not a quitter haha

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next