1 2 3 4 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 9:45 PM by Kahnsfury Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!
    poppergunner

I think as suggested earlyer a group needs to be formed, not so much a clan but a large group of friends who willing to fight it out to end be it good or bad, But you would need one hell of a friends list

• 11. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

only about fifty percent of the people that "quit" actually quit. the other fifty percent just get kicked by bad servers, every two or three games and atleast one of our prty members gets kicked. As for the problem with kids, well thats just tough, Call of Duty would be nothing without five year olds playing all day guilting their parents into spending nearly two hundred pound a year on activision products, but remember all computer games are fixed to handicaps which give weaker players a better chance because if they kept getting there arse kicked there not going to play anymore costing activison milllions.

So in summary stop playing a kids game play and something proper like UT or CS, or you could stop complaining because after five years of people telling activision where they mess up they aint listened nothing and promoted bad gaming to fill there pockets.

• 12. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

sorry for the flood, dont know how that happend

• 13. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!
    Seeker_84_

Or 1 host migration

• 14. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!
    hyper72

Rage quitting is the norm now i do it..... And why i do it because you see people on the other team getting k9 unit and swarms up.......theres me struggling to get a uav because lag compensation is killing me unfairly...... I have a great quality connection and get punished to hell....So yeah love to jump out and laugh at all them swarms flying round with no one to kill...... Blame treyarch for the high amount of quitter and the way you spawn then get insa killed over and over easy way to make someone rage quit.

• 15. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!
    greaTm

You can add 100 people to your list and if you have that 100 you got a vast selection of people to choose from lol

• 16. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

I totally agree. Its about getting a decent game. I get a kick when we fight with knives between our teeth and give everything we got to win the fight. When it goes like that its awesome game. But when I fight for a victory and the score is almost even and a big part of my team is leaving I am going crazy. This happened today with hard point. We played a decent game against a clan. The score was even and we could win the game from this clan (always nice). Suddenly I have the feeling that they are everywhere, I have hardly room to move. I checked and half of my team left and offcourse we lost the game. If your ass get kicked change your strategie, become a camper, put you ghost perk on and do what you can. There are ways to deal with better players and leaving doesn't get you anywhere.

• 17. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!
    phxs72

League play is definitely more painful when this happens because they don't seem to back fill any new players.  It happens in pub play as well but you just tough it out and eventually you'll get some help.

• 18. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

Fix the peice of **** lag, and you will fix the "quitters". I, personally never raged quit a COD game before Black Ops because if I legitimitally get my ass handed to me, I can handle that. If I get my ass handed to me undeserved, like due to being behind enemies by almost 5 seconds then why the **** should I stay? It's not fun, it's an aggrivating peice of ****.

I'd rather the enemies have 2x more life than myself than the guessing where they 'truly' are on the screen and no matter how many hit boxes I get they don't drop or I drop in 0.000001 seconds.

• 19. Re: Do something, stop the quitters, and do it now!

Leaving when somebody has a good scorestreak is weak. They played well and you could show some good sportmanship. Looking at your reaction, its shows that you can't handle when somebody is better. You just quit and the come with excuses. This doesnt change the fact that you do not have the sportmanship to become a better player. So I quess, in the future, you will quit many and many games. And every game you quit shows what kind of looser you are. Goodbye pride, hello douchebag.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next