1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 5:33 PM by DingoDC Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!
    biron_w

He speaks the truth!

In MW3 there was a massive problem in KC with players just getting kills and making no attempt to collect the tags. Yet they were rewarded the same as players who collected the tags. So treyarch changed it so you don't get as many points if another player collects your tags.

Yes it's annoying when players blatantly snatch them from under your nose but the COD games seem to attract the worst type of players.

• 11. Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!
    frayne

How about be a team player and a good guy greg.

• 12. Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!
    Izjar11

thelonesage wrote:

kill someone =50

get tags=100

someone get your tags =25

ok now that ive stated that why should the person getting the tags get 100 points and the person getting the kill get only 25 i have had teammates kill me so many times to get my tags that ive started to play TDM again. if i kill someone and you fly past me with your pistol and take my tags i will shoot you and i dont care if it kicks me.

Dude instead of focusing on yourself remember its a team effort to win, let them take your tags.

• 13. Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!
    delde115

BUT ITS NOT FARE BECAUSE A TEAM MATE COULD PICK UP MY TAGS FOR THE INTIRE GAME AND LEVEL UP FASTER THAN ME EVEN IF HE HAS MORE KILLS

• 14. Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!
    delde115

IF SOME ONE PICKS UP MY TAGS WE SHOULD BOTH GET 50 POINTS NOT 25 AND 100

• 15. Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!
    frayne

False. Its to get you off your lazy ass and get them. Not snipe from a corner the whole game. Dealwithit

• 16. Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!
    Yunck

I think the issue ( if i read it right) is teammates killing each other in hardcore for that persons tags. I've only played HC once and judging by this post and the care package post it doesn't sound like i want to play HC again. Why even have a team version of HC if you have to worry about the opposing team and your own teammates killing you. They should just make it free for all. Obviously the boot threat for killing your teammates doesn't deter immature adolescent behavior from teammates.

• 17. Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!
    rankismet

Make it 75pts to each... and teh tag alone 75 pts.

Still an incentive all around.

• 18. Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!
    Jollyjugs77

should be:

kill = 50

get your kill tag = 100

someone else get your kill tag = you 75 them 25

pick up your dead tag = 75

pick up teammates dead tag = 25

you should be rewarded for doing the work to get the tag and letting your teamates get the tag.

• 19. Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!

It's not FARE? I'm not one to grammar troll, but seriously. Your parents should've second thought the idea of allowing you to spend so much more time playing CoD games versus studying for your English class.

It'd likely help with the temperament too.