25 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2013 7:09 PM by jairumaximus RSS

When will all these kids get banned?

Harney05

Just saw a little kid talking [REMOVED] on mic about being 12th prestige, he's an idiot and I can't wait till all these kids get console banned so they go cry to their parents that they can't play what they bought them, I have smacked so many master prestigers with diamond weapons it's not even funny, now excuse my language, but what is all this [REMOVED]? Why won't treyarch ban and release a patch already?

• Re: When will all these kids get banned?
    Adam1234567893

Because they are working on DLC and you know DLC is more important then fixing their game and punishing people who ruin it.

kellysa111

I heard that Treyarch isn't going to do anything about the Prestige Master hackers. Apparently, nobody is going to get banned because 80% of the CoD community has done the hack/glitch.

I do think they are going to ban those 12th prestigers though.

Man this is the reason why I have for the past few weeks put the whole lobby on mute every match. I am a legit master prestige but unlike many try hards I dont use my SMG or Sniper set ups to get a positive outcome everymatch... i sincerely can give a crap about my k/d. What i do is work on all my weapons equally until maxxed prestige and gold camo are aquired. At the moment I only have the FAL and SMR left on AR and i must say its a pain to get this a good game when you are going against 6 players with MSMC/PDW/MP7. So i just play the game and if i do good its okay i dont oh well... but i was always getting **** talked too because would always be some other master prestige that clearly hacked his way and was talking major crap before the match just to go like 3-30 or some thing like that... I just gave up just too many people on this chats that thing they are MLG players or that winning their little game means they are the biggest of men. Sad i must say. So i just went out and bought a headset, put some tape over the volume for chat to off leaving only game sound. And the game returned to be just a little bit of fun. Now if all the lag and other problems would be this easy to fix. And being prestige master the legit way doesnt mean you are a god of games people.. just means you play a lot for whatever reasons.

Hamster_Botherer

Personally I mute all because all I get is a bunch of Frenchies talking french crap, loudly.  Language of love my arse.

Harney05

Well I'm only sixth prestige and I already have the SMGs and ARs diamond, I must say that the submachine were quite easy, I was playing chaos moshpit and nuketown 2025 and hijacked really did help me get those headshots, I would end with around 20 headshots with submachine guns and 10-20 on ARs depending on the power and accuracy of them,  headshots with assault rifles FAL wasn't that hard for me, but the smr, m27, and swat were all a pain for me, specially smr, no matter how much I went for the head and I sweared I got my shot right on the head it would be a regular kill instead of headshot, it was so frustrating, the m27 was just too weak for me, and also the bloodthirsty challenge, I would get up to 4 kills and get killed right before I got it, those were my struggles, amazingly, my score per minute only dropped by 10 and kd from 1.60 to 1.56 during the process, but my score per minute in each leaderboard did drop a lot, I did not notice how much it dropped by, but I can say I was around #15,000 in kill confirmed and it dropped to #50k, I don't really care about w/l ratio as that really doesn't mean anything to me with the messed up matchmaking joining games that I'm about to lose and against parties of 6 but that's a different topic, just because you're master and have diamond doesn't mean you're hacker, but if you see a master prestige with diamond on everything they used even pistols playing average it's kind of obvious that they cheated, getting diamond doesn't only take effort, it takes skill, I've gotten it for smgs and assault rifles which is a great accomplishment but it's nowhere near as hard as getting diamond camo on snipers without going through major losses, and right now there's a really low chance of you joining a game with a legit master prestiger who has legitimately acquired diamond camos.

Stop ******** Its Not Making Them Any Better If They Talk **** Then Press The Mute Button Thats Why They Made The Mute Button Peplz Grow Some Cojones And Stop ********.

jeepchick

Patience is a virtue. In all seriousness, give the devs time. The last thing we want is some thrown together patch that's pushed out to early. I for one am thankful that they take the time to do it right.

- Claire JeepChick

phxs72

Technically they already did release a patch for it but the problem is that someone found another way to do it.  So they are working on another patch.  In the meantime, I'm getting pretty close to being a legit master prestige and I'm looking forward to being the guy that everybody under estimates thanks to these hackers.  Oh the rude awakening that I'll be giving some folks.  I'm probably going to have to turn my notifications off due to all of the hate mail.

lol or you can do like me and just dont give a crap. I was going around the past three days with those semi automatic AR loosing gun fights left and right to noobs with their spray and hope smg's... got messages and **** talked to but hey mute it up and just ignore and continue to play the game.