1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 111 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2013 2:17 PM by JoeShoes Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: You're a noob if.....

medival i think your just buthurt.. some people are good with olympia tacticts all dont have to be the same just get off peopls back and play with your mom you lonely ****

• 71. Re: You're a noob if.....

From all the threads I see on these forums, it seems the noobs are the ones who complain and dislike tranzit more so than the veterans. 

I do agree with you, I do hate the quitters and lack of ranked private lobbies, but I really like tranzit as a map.

• 72. Re: You're a noob if.....
    Medieval-X

If you're good with using the Olympia, pack a punched or not, running around at the Bus Depot, GREAT. But normally, one would not subject themselves to running around with the Olympia unless they were a noob, extremely bored with the other weapons, or had a hard-on for all and any kind of shotgun. I get it. I get bored too. Sometimes I need to use different weapons to break up the monotony. I'm not saying that if you pick up an Olympia at Round 1 you are a 100% noob. I'm talking about people who grab the Olympia off the wall first round, and go down all the time using it, not realizing there are better weapons in the game to defend yourself with. Those are noobs.

Oh, and don't insult me. You don't know me.

• 73. Re: You're a noob if.....
    Medieval-X

I've been to round 50 on Tranzit, and Round 45 on Nuketown solo. I'm indeed a veteran, but that doesn't mean I like Tranzit just because I'm good at it.

• 74. Re: You're a noob if.....

Sorry to say, but high rounds on solo has no merit.

Try getting to those rounds on 3 or 4 player.

• 75. Re: You're a noob if.....
    Medieval-X

Imo, playing with 3 or 4 players makes it easier. You've got other people to pick you up or carry the game on if you go down, and not all the zombies are focused on you. The only thing that is hard is bearing the amount of time it takes to get that high with 3 or 4 players.

• 76. Re: You're a noob if.....

For me the difficulty with 3/4 players are:

-you have to revive other people who are downed. 

-killing their zombies if/when they die.

-sharing areas, mystery box and pap (everyone in pap area means everyone's zombies are coming into pap area).

Solo you get auto quick revive x 3.  You don't have to fend off some dead teammates extra zombies, only yours.  There is no need for communication and teamwork. (saving crawlers, saving drops etc.)

Oh, and you get a pause button.

• 77. Re: You're a noob if.....

Ok i have no idea how far the numbering is but anyway...

Random nimber 1: Getting an LMG then replacing it with a python or executioner (Makes me cry everytime i see it happen...)

Random number 2: Trying to be a badass by either running into the fog or staying behind alone, dying and then screaming at people over mic for not reviving.

Random number 3: Finding parts and then just keeping them instead of building (some trolls also do this)

Random number 4: Placing the turret then complaining that it doesnt do anything (LMAO when this guy i was playing with did it then got downed and complained for the next 10 minutes while i tried to explain that it needs power.

Random number 5: Trying to board up windows while being attacked by zombies behind trying to get through said window.

Random number 6: Using war machine to get impact kills then either killing self or entire team from resulting grenade explosions (Happened to me before, and he killed us all on an early round -_-)

Random number 7: Attacking the bus driver then being thrown out and dying in the fog (hilarious to watch)

Can't think of any more for now...

• 78. Re: You're a noob if.....

Random number 8: Buying your way out of the bus depot after you see everyone else leave with the turbine

• 79. Re: You're a noob if.....
    creaper21

For #11 I don't think it wastes ammo. But I do think double tap is a bad perk. It gives guns a lot more recoil, forcing you to burst sometimes. Which in itself just takes away the whole point of the perk.

Kinda off topic for the thread itself, but I just wanted to say...

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next