1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 12:04 PM by rlbl Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    Izjar11

Good one wolf!

• 41. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    BanHaMMer

Bump

• 42. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    LTSHiNySiDeZ

I have noticed since the day this game was released they have barely had any communication.  The most they said was about how Nuketown was being removed and then how Nuketown was being re-impamented again.  They have done terrible with there pr decisions on this game.

• 43. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    dubhicks

Easiest way to truthfully tell if some one is legit is to compare trophies. Scroll down to "welcome to the pent house" (I think) and if that trophy is still locked, then they never achieved even one prestige (9 out of 10 don't). It is such a flagrant and obvious cheat, they should be super easy to ban.

If they have that trophy unlocked, just check when it was unlocked. If it was unlocked within the last 2 weeks, it would be mathematically impossible for them to do 10 prestiges in 2 weeks.

• 44. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?

Give it time it is only the day after new years I would say another month after xmas sales Activision and Treyarch are living it up in the bahamas I think next week the team are going to Vegas to spend 20 million they put to the side.

Let them enjoy themselves after taking our money for this Beta its only right is it not?

• 45. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?

Tell Treyarch/ Activision to not worry about the boosters/cheaters/exploiters that are JUST on top of the leaderboards. I've seen the games they play in theater mode and they join a real game that is completely full of these noobs getting headshots with their snipers. As far as I'm concerned, no harm no foul there. Sure they boosted to get titles and advance on the leaderboards, but so what? It didn't affect anyone.

HOWEVER. If these people do it in a normal game with other people actually trying to play the objective, then YES. Major problem. It is affecting the gameplay. Even if they are playing on Domination or HQ, where kills don't really matter AND they never call in scorestreaks, it STILL affects the game. They may die occasionally and help feed other players scorestreaks that indirectly affect the game. Also, anyone who somehow gains an advantage over someone else through exploits or cheating isn't right.

But I agree with the OP, some communication from their end would be GREATLY appreciated. ANY communication.

• 46. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    WolfRidge

Just been on 3arc twitter, the last post is wishing everyone Happy New Year (fair enough) but also that details of DLC are upcoming.

Treyarch must be deluded if they think the PS3 community are just going to purchase new maps when the game STILL has these issues.

Sure some people will buy regardless, but judging my friends list they will lose a lot of sales as well.

Infinity Ward could teach Treyarch a thing or two about Community Interaction! ( and how to make games)

Besides the DLC is just going to be maps they should have released at launch!  The total cost of buying maps etc is like buying another game!

I'm not buying mediocrity twice, unless the boosters are removed!

• 47. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    Izjar11

WolfRidge wrote:

Just been on 3arc twitter, the last post is wishing everyone Happy New Year (fair enough) but also that details of DLC are upcoming.

Treyarch must be deluded if they think the PS3 community are just going to purchase new maps when the game STILL has these issues.

Sure some people will buy regardless, but judging my friends list they will lose a lot of sales as well.

Infinity Ward could teach Treyarch a thing or two about Community Interaction! ( and how to make games)

Besides the DLC is just going to be maps they should have released at launch!  The total cost of buying maps etc is like buying another game!

I'm not buying mediocrity twice, unless the boosters are removed!

same here I will not puchase anything more untill there is a ban event!

• 48. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    Izjar11

I wrote this open letter on 12/31/2012 and we have heard nothing to very little (except someone's response they got from customer service)

The more time you wait Treyarch in dealing with the missing communication the more disgruntled your customers are getting!

Trust me, that when enough of us gets fed up and learn from this lesson we will not purchase your products any longer.

Gives us an update on cheating!

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next