21 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2013 2:20 PM by bigsib2 RSS

Already accused of hacking WOW!

brigasm_

I have over 7 days played and master prestige already. I plaed every single double xp event the whole time. PLus I score high all the time. Back off!

• Re: Already accused of hacking WOW!

It was a very hard way to that master and now when i play 1 bad game they call me hacker......   Wtf is treyarch not reseting them hackers

amy_lee

that is the problem  you will be called a cheater no matter what  untill it is fixed deal with it i think all will be reset once the major patch comes out and i mean all the MP people yes it will piss off alot of people but to be honest might be the only way

zJaGeRz

Okay so it is people like you that make it tricky. When I enter a lobby and I see a final prestiger my automatic thought process is "Oh sh*t another hacker?!" I then check the stat's of the supposed hacker/glitcher. Now I generally look at K/D, Days/Time played and Win/Loss. Anything under 7-8 days I know is total BS so I bash them in game. After or during the match they generally leave the lobby. When I look at K/D because if it is something outrageous like a 4.00 I know it's more BS. The trick with the people that have more than 7 days played is to check their W/L ratio. I have 6 day played and I am almost 7th prestige, so I compare their W/L with mine which is 1.06 right now, and I usually bump it up expecting the legit FP's to have a higher W/L. If it is at a point where I can't decide, and the person has a mic I will ask them and if the voice sounds like a 8-13 year old then I know that it is most likely a hacker. I report them for most everything at this point, because they are usually pissed about being beaten by a person who is a lower level and much more skilled at the game. So they are using language that they probably got from the internet. Lol

That is just my way of figuring out who is a hacker and who is not. I do know a legit FP so I know it takes time., effort and skill with just a bit of luck.

bigsib2

If this is the real way that you are checking for glitchers then you are reporting people that haven't glitched. The first thing you do is pull their combat record scroll down to pistol , ballistic knife and assault shield and that will tell you whether they are a glitcher or not. Any guns or weapons with a five kd or higher is a glitcher. Then you scroll to equipment used for use of tactical inserts and now you know to report.

I know I get reported multiple times a day until the game actually starts and they realize my spm and kd is legit and that I am not some little kid playing his first cod.

But this whole theory on you can't reach master prestige within seven day bull crap is completely false. I reached master within five days played and my average spm is 415. Split between two weekends of double xp gaining about eighty thousand per match it really was quite easy. Prestige your weapons for extra xp and keep track of all current challenges that you are close to obtaining and hit at least one per game and watch your spm sky rocket and your prestiges fly by.

_Orvidor_

Don't want to be banned, do not use modded controllers .. Simple as that .. I'm amazed at how many of you haven't figure that that stuff can be tracked .. They will catch up with you, they alway do .. And if you think that removing the modded controller and playing dumb will change anything, your wrong ..  Once you've played with it, the stats are kept .. and they eventually get reviewd and guess what - banned !!

Happy New years !!

zJaGeRz

Well this depends on what you consider a "moded" controller. Does a Scuff controller count as a "moded" controller?

greaTm

No, because they dont mod the interals, just the look of it.

_Orvidor_

First time I've heard of them .. Did some reading to see what you can do with them .. They state that they "are approved" in the world of gaming .. I'm not sure that is entierly accurate ..

Scuff contorller's decrease reaction time .. That on it's own I don't think would be enough to give a user an unfair gaming advantage since you can boost sensitivity on PS3 controller's to achive the same effect and user's are able to effect some basic button changes ..

However, my understanding is that it is relatively easy to configure the controller to do multiple actions at once .. That on its own is agains't the rules and if it is accurate assessment of the controller's capabilities, a bannable offense ..

(( ie.: using one button to dropshot and knife or aim-and-shoot ))

I would be very cautious about buying products for consoles (either PlaStation or XBOX) that are designed to imporve gameplay  (headphone are not included in this so don't even go there)

On that note, seen a pair of headphones marketed toward BLack Ops 2 players retailing for 300 bucks ?? Seriously ?? I can buy a new PlayStation or XBOX for that price .. Of course, having said that, I did spend 3K on a new Plasma which allows me to enjoy my gaming experience better .. Oh well, life's wierd that way ..

zJaGeRz

I can see where you are coming from with the whole mutiple actions at once thing, but I have to say that I quite like the idea of being able to press a "stick" on the back of the controller and dropshot. But I use the tactical button layout so dropshotting is easy enough as it is.

The $300 Blops2 Turtle beaches are insane. They are crazy expensive but from what I've hear they are the best.

Hey, add me on PSN if you want to get some blops matches going or Far Cry 3 if you get it. My PSN id is zJaGeRz.

wrecku

Don't blame the players blame Treyarch they allowed it to happen. You can thank them 2yrs from now by not buying. They ruined your gaming experience and you have no way to get your money back or the self esteem that was taken away from you by careless game develpment.

YarGLE-BarGLEZ_

In CoD games, there will always be hackers. Simple as that...its just what the community has grown up to be like. You can't blame treyarch for letting it happen (they knew it would happen, as did...everyone lol) but blame them at this point for not fixing it. They have the power to fix it, and I don't see why they don't. Careless game development? You have no idea how hard it is to develop a game like CoD. They actually did a great job so far for putting out a pretty good game just from the get-go.

merce

All this hacking is just ruining it for me .This kids got a 3.50 k/d 45thousand kills 400 sworms and 800 k9 units. And then when i go on mw3 to check his stats hes a .90 k/d what a joke ,im a vet  call duty player since cod4 and all this hacking is just riuning the game for all us legite good players,Its too point i dont even want to play call of duty or any other game any more since thiers people with a unfair advantage over me ,And that activision makes so muck money thay dont seem to care about thier games getiing ruined or the true players of the game getting their game time ruined by Hackers and cheaters ,In my opinoin thay should not even bother adding a leaderbourd or a perstige system theirs no point in it if thier gona keep cheating the leaderboud evry game

fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR1

I'm only prestige 9, but once I hit prestige 8, if I have an off game, whole damn lobby is getting after me.

Its a known fact that anyone with an underscore in their user name is a rat bastage hacker!

Hey... wait...