5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2013 5:31 AM by zJaGeRz RSS

What's going on with the Season Pass?

JC480

Season Pass in the PS Store =  £41.99

I bought the full Black Ops 2 game for LESS than that!  £39.98 from asda. So WHY the hell is the season pass costing this much? It is a totally over priced rip off at this price..

Explain the point of buying them all together when you basically save nothing by doing so?

How do you expect me to buy it for that price Activision what are you on? My god...

And we have to wait an extra month than xbox too!! We should pay more for the privilege of waiting an extra month?

I'm trying to support the game, and your greedy company, by buying your stuff but you are making it so hard to continue with this.. seriously put the price down to something more realistic!

• Re: What's going on with the Season Pass?
    zJaGeRz

It seems that all the items in the PS Store are more expenxive then at your local game store. Me being the U.S. I paid the $50 that the season pass cost. That would sve me 10-20 dollars, I forget which. I bough the game for around $80, but I got the Hardened edition. I bought Far Cry 3 through the PS Store and it cost $10 more than at my local GameStop.