1 2 3 4 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 12:04 PM by rlbl Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    TRU11

bumped.

been playing COD since 2007 and well the way this is getting handeld is a slap in the face TBH.

• 11. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    BukLau101

I'm wondering what's taking them so long to. First there was all the prestige glitches and now recently I found out about a glltch where you can have more than 10 points for create a class. Come on Treyarch patch this B,S, already, we legit gamers are sick of it.

• 12. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    WolfRidge

That's what concerns me, the old "head in the sand" apporach, I wouldn't even consider buying DLC until this is addressed.

• 13. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    Izjar11

Thank you COD community, but please keep this thread clean, no profanity, cursing. Let our voice be heard and hopefully through a level headed post they will address our concern.

• 14. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    Izjar11

yes it is

• 15. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    hyper72

It disgusting.........I jump on cod for abit of time out shooting fun but just find myself getting totally stressed out with this game not..... What the hell have they done..... coming up 2 month still no great improvements to game play..... Lag comp still dominating the game play making one on one shoot out impossible for me..... But i go back to MW3 and im great again.....WHY?

• 16. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    WolfRidge

This thread is about boosting specifically, we need to keep it focused so it will get noticed. 

I agree the other things need acknowledgement also

I just tweeted Treyarch about it

(800 posts woot)

• 17. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?
    xxMr-Primexx

Something really needs to be done soon. I take time to look up all these so called prestidge masters and report the ones that don't appear legit. But now it's getting harder to just base on time played and I don't want to report players who have been able to achieve this legitimately. I can't wait for the hammer to drop to see all these cheaters get what they deserve.

• 18. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?

The problem with what you wrote and I quote "I trust this is not the way that Treyarch or Activision wishes to conduct business with its valued customers"

The word Valued in that sentance is misused.  They obviously do not value their customers, this has become very apparent with the lack of support for this game, to me and I'm sure to many many other people. 

If you call support you have to wait 45+ min on the phone to get through because they don't have enough agents staffed to keep up with the volume of complaints they recieve.  It takes 3 weeks + to get a reply from support if you email them, and when they answer your questions, they beat around the bush and don't really answer your questions.  Does that sound like Valued customers to you, cause it sure as hell doesn't to me.

They need to either get better coders who can actually fix this game, or hire more people to deal with the volume of complaints they recieve on a daily basis to earn the statement "valued customer" period !

• 19. Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?

Is this really that big of an issue when people STILL can't play due to lag and other issues.  I could care less if someone hacked their prestige, ooooo big man got some prestige... lol Most important thing is to actually make it playable for all people before working on **** like that... although treyarch will def fix this issue first since it has no impact on game play... like theatre mode for example !

1 2 3 4 Previous Next