1 2 3 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 12:04 PM by rlbl RSS

What are you waiting for Treyarch?

Izjar11

Dear Treyarch

I am writing today to complain of the poor communication I percieve  from your company in regards to the cheating / glitching / boosting that has become rampant.

Treyarch, this very well known issue is not a problem in my game play (I could care less about them) but the matter of fact that there are more and more each day sends a terrible message that this behavior and violation of the terms and agreement are fine. 

The lack of notification or a simple post / announcement says to its users, indifference. Many here play many hours and witness these accounts that appear very illegitimate. If your answer is to report them, I look at there stats, ask them questions (at times on how they did, to get confirmation) and report them. This method does not seem to be working, I report around two or three per day. 

I trust this is not the way that Treyarch or Activision wishes to conduct business with its valued customers—I have been purchasing your games since 2009. I would welcome the opportunity for you to create an announcement that addresses this matter further and to learn of how you propose to remove and prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

egotrip7809

1 2 3 Previous Next