9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2012 6:57 PM by hyper72
So by now, most of you have already seen the new leaked information about the DLC. If the information on it is true, then the new SMG would be the first gun added to a CoD title's multiplayer. Now I know what some of you are thinking:
1) "Why are DLC players getting access to exclusive weapons?" The answer to this is probably because Activision and TreyArc are trying to increase their DLC profits.
2) "How will the weapon work? Will non DLC-paying users be able to pick it up on base game maps?"
3) "How are we sure this gun is for multiplayer? Maybe it's for zombies!" It could be for zombies, but TreyArc has never revealed a wonder weapon/any new weapon in DLC previews.
4) "Oh great, not another SMG!"
5) "DLC? New weapons? WHY HAVEN'T THEY FIXED ANYTHING IN THE GAME YET?!?!?!" ()
And following this DLC's drop will probably be a myraid of discussions regarding this gun's balancing, I'm sure, due to this gun's special attention. Now we wait to see how everything unfolds.
(A picture source for rumored DLC w/ new Peacekeeper SMG: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2012/12/codblops2-revolution.png)