17 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 9:54 AM by RAZZA7 RSS

HONEST PLAYERS DONT STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!

signboss1

ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIE MAP THAT HAS GLITCHERS GOING CRAZY.  BUT IN THIS CASE ITS NOT JUST WHO GETS TO 99 FIRST ITS WHOGETS TO ROUND 214.  WOULD LIKE TO PLACE GOOD ON THE LEADERBOARDS ONE DAY BUT ITLL NEVER HAPPEN AS LONG AS CHEATING RETARDS INSIST ON OTHER PEOPLE PLACING GOOD.  I SEE THE CONTROL ON THE LEADERBOARDS IN ZOMBIES ISNT GOING TO CHANGE CUZ THEY DONT CARE AND AS FOR ALL OF YOU THAT CHEAT AND LIVE ON YOUTUBE FOR THE GLITCHING VIDEOS OR POST THEM YOUR NOTHING BUT A CHEAT AND ALWAYS WILL BE.  COMMENT IF YOU LIKE

• Re: HONEST PLAYERS DONT STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!

I couldn't even get in a game last night without someone talking about glitching. It's rampant and unfortunate. I guess these lames have no talent, they're bad at FPS's.

Im wiv u on this 1, it pisses me off when I get to round 20 only to find out they've been just sitting on a glitch, Seriously wats the fun in that. The only glitches I thought were good was that 1 on call of the dead by the door and the 1 on moon by flopper. They could enable you to have dinner or a spliff and your friends could carry on. 

phxs72

The multiplayer leaderboards are no better.  Fortunately, I play for fun so it doesn't bother me but you'll find just about all of the top 200 in multiplayer have SPMs over 1 million and only a handful of games played.  If I were 3arch, I would just write a program to check daily for the obviously hacked SPMs and issue immediate permabans with a full stat reset.  I wouldn't bother with a warning.  The way I see it is if I had to write a special program to find you then you should at least have to go through the trouble of starting a new account each time I do.  There's always going to be somebody that bucks the system but I bet that after awhile they will get tired of creating a new account.

Quenten-C

You didn't have to capitalize it all..............

josh1073

Glitching is not the problem im a glitcher and love glitching as i like to explore out the map, the problem arises when people use them to get to high rounds.

innzane

Glitching sucks, but it will never get you into the high rounds. Glitch all day long but it is worthless without a way to kill. Ammo drops are near non existent after round 20. I been watching the leaderboards and so far they all look legit, highest 1 down run I could find was in the low 40's. So don't stress over it, really only matters to you what you accomplish, no one else is paying attention to you/me even tho we want to think so.

The new craze is that stupid round skipping glitch where you just sit there and the rounds keep going up. How is that even fun, "Hey look guys I made it to wave 130 and got 58 kills. I'm Pro!" I don't get it.

i_am_legend

lol. didnt even see this post. if i did earlier, i wouldn't have created this one..

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413691371#413691371

keep it going! no more glitchers!

Well said.

I only play for fun and do try to improve my gameplay even though I am a real silver Gamer(well its better than dominoes  LOL).

I am not the best nor am I the worst player out there, but the point is that I try.  Round 1 is enough to inidcate what kind of game you are going to have because as soon as the Turbine is built, everyone either sticks together to get on with the proper game or dissapears in different directions heading for their favourite Glitch spot.

The power station, in the tunnel, in town and so on.

I find this just so boring and whats the point.   I was in a game this afternoon before heading to work, sure enough, bus station doors opened and off they went to glitch away while I did the rounds doing what should be done in my own clumsy fashion.

Treyarch will never pull the plug on glitchers as at the end of the day, the glitchers are buying the game and dlc's so why cut off part of there generated profits by culling a section of the community.

As for myself, I will continute to have fun and hopefully improve as I get to the higher rounds.

I made the mistake today of going to try and help one player who wasn't glitching only to pay the price.

Still, as I watched this Glitcher while they fired away in the corner of the tunnel barrier, they finally ran out of luck with the max ammo drops and in effort to reach the diner, they managed to run just a short distance and Game over.  They couldn't even develop a train of zomibies  nor manage to bounce a grenade off a pillar to give them some time to reach the diner.

I just don't see the point but what can we do about it ?

Keep on gaming and a happy new year to you all.

Aecetym

A skilled player can starve a glitcher with kills. So the noob glitchers that even suck at that will get like 4 times less zombies then a player running around. But yea the ppl going to 214 should be just banned from the game and the score removed.

LORD_GRRR

Amen!  Unforunately there will always be glitchers and no one can change that.  What we do have control over, however, is how good a player we are.  Skilled players will trump glitchers every single time.  All you have to do is continue on to high rounds and the glitcher will do one of 2 things:  quit out of boredom because they can't kill any more zombies due to being out of ammo, or they will die trying to get a max ammo because they left the glitch spot and lack the ability to "Shake and Bake" like good players can. 

As far as the skipping to high round glitches, it's obvious on the leaderboards who did it and who didn't.  No matter which way you cut it, the glitcher ultimately never wins and the truly good players shine like the stars they are!  So choose to be a good player!

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5090426

18+ zombies clan

psn  D9eFIXER

GLITCHERS NEED NOT APPLY

starting a 18+ zombies clan

PSN  AND  XBL   

go to clan hq

clan name :  18+ Zombies clan

mics a plus

I'm making a statement against glitchers. I'm about to start round 59 (Tranzit, two players) with my friend and every kill we made so far (6408 and 6330) is legit and done without glitching. We're not stopping untill we've passed all stupid glitchers who are round 60 or 65 and have 50 kills or 100 kills or whatever. 

TheScene

NOt a fan of people who leave, cause it won't count, I can't find anyone to stay anymore

HoodieWeather add me